Ajax away pi@@ up plans ?

DannyBoy2890 said:
travelman said:
DannyBoy2890 said:
That's where we are staying aswell mate.
The lad I'm going with has stayed there a few times before, he said its spot on, and in a fantastic location.

see u there then ur mate must be a veteran can show us the sites :)

Haha
Yes mate, definitely!
Can't wait

I am the mate in question and can promise you the 'sites' i've seen and will quite gladly show you will never be forgotten ;-)

1st "Pathfinder squadron" leaving Madchester at 7am Monday Easy-jet
Returning late Thursday night

Staying hotel Hortus, cheeky little number nicely placed next to Amsterdams Artis zoo and unbelievable but true right next door to the Resistance Museum (Amsterdams Verzetsmuseum) very good collection of resistance artifacts from different parts of Holland.
Immensely brave and unsung heroes of WW2 of but played a massively important role in the demise of the third Reich. Bless them all !

Hotel Hortus £122 for 3 nights bed breakfast for 2 peeps and free,yes unbelievable but true "free brews" all day till 11pm.
Just cant beat that can you !
Well u can I suppose as they have a pool table to boot .

Will be perusing obviously De Wallen or red light areas as so amazing for coffee shops and secretly hidden ale houses selling all the fine dutch beers in surreal atmospheric surroundings.
Try to hit the JORDAN area windy packed little streets and canals west of the centre with sh*t loads to see and do.

Leidseplein and Remrandtsplein lots of good supping areas but VERY pricey.
Better just floating from one canal to the next and trying out what the back streets have to offer
Do also like a drop of CAKE and CUSTARD so very rude not to try in Hamsterjam all the VERY special cakes on offer !

GOOD TIP HERE !
Anyone wanna smell good for the Dam and all the brasses then pop into Lidl's and grab a bottle of X-BOLT for men only £3.99 for 50 ml and the Dutch girls actually go crazy for it.
Just got 2 bottles today and literally cant keep me hands of me self.
Do NOT overdo the 3 spray warning on the bottle !

Adios amigos and happy days.

Taximania said:

Staying hotel Hortus, cheeky little number nicely placed next to Amsterdams Artis zoo and unbelievable but true right next door to the Resistance Museum (Amsterdams Verzetsmuseum) very good collection of resistance artifacts from different parts of Holland.
Immensely brave and unsung heroes of WW2 of but played a massively important role in the demise of the third Reich. Bless them all !

Hotel Hortus £122 for 3 nights bed breakfast for 2 peeps and free,yes unbelievable but true "free brews" all day till 11pm.

Will be perusing obviously De Wallen or red light areas as so amazing for coffee shops and secretly hidden ale houses selling all the fine dutch beers in surreal atmospheric surroundings.
Try to hit the JORDAN area windy packed little streets and canals west of the centre with sh*t loads to see and do.

Better just floating from one canal to the next and trying out what the back streets have to offer
Do also like a drop of CAKE and CUSTARD so very rude not to try in Hamsterjam all the VERY special cakes on offer !

GOOD TIP HERE !
Anyone wanna smell good for the Dam and all the brasses then pop into Lidl's and grab a bottle of X-BOLT for men only £3.99 for 50 ml and the Dutch girls actually go crazy for it.

not sure about the Dutch lynx effect but some good advice there. Jordan is pleasant and interesting. But you're bang on that the only way to 'do' Amsterdam is to drift around. The best advice I can give is to choose your pleasures wisely and tactically. I'm not one for the brass,, but I've seen many English over there have 5 or 6 pints then start on the skunk, only to end up monged, sat in silence and ready for bed.

kilotom said:
Cyberblue.are you going.ill be trir from mon night

6.55 mon easyjet till thur!
No my Liver couldnt stand it will be watching in the house who you going with ?<br /><br />-- Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:48 pm --<br /><br />
Taximania said:

GOOD TIP HERE !

Canal Taxis are good great way to get around

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.