Ajax away pi@@ up plans ?

12 of us flying out from Manchester on Tuesday at 11am I think, might be KLM? Should be out on the piss by 1pm! Happy days!

Leaving Ringway International 18.55 on Tuesday .back Friday 09.55 . Staying on barge 10mins from station .
Managed to get a ticket .Thanks Mark & Susan :)

travelman said:
me and my mate are staying at the old nickel just around the corner from the station near the red light district, 65 euro including breaky cheap as chips.

Staying in a hotel overlooking Rembrandtplein for just a little bit more than that.

It's a great location to base yourself, 5 min walk to either Dam square/red light or Leidseplein, whatever tickles my fancy?

Can't wait, I love the Dam..........

travelman said:
me and my mate are staying at the old nickel just around the corner from the station near the red light district, 65 euro including breaky cheap as chips.

That's where we are staying aswell mate.
The lad I'm going with has stayed there a few times before, he said its spot on, and in a fantastic location.

Yes Andy. I might end up on my bill as my partner in crime for the trip is now tooing and froing due to lack of ticket. So I might have to come out of my shell and try to tag onto a few blues without being an annoying f**king leech :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.