Ajax away pi@@ up plans ?

mancmackem said:
Yes Andy. I might end up on my bill as my partner in crime for the trip is now tooing and froing due to lack of ticket. So I might have to come out of my shell and try to tag onto a few blues without being an annoying f**king leech :-)
You'll be in good company, bennytheblue came on Saturday for the first time and had fun, I'm only a newbie

DannyBoy2890 said:
travelman said:
me and my mate are staying at the old nickel just around the corner from the station near the red light district, 65 euro including breaky cheap as chips.

That's where we are staying aswell mate.
The lad I'm going with has stayed there a few times before, he said its spot on, and in a fantastic location.

see u there then ur mate must be a veteran can show us the sites :)

travelman said:
DannyBoy2890 said:
travelman said:
me and my mate are staying at the old nickel just around the corner from the station near the red light district, 65 euro including breaky cheap as chips.

That's where we are staying aswell mate.
The lad I'm going with has stayed there a few times before, he said its spot on, and in a fantastic location.

see u there then ur mate must be a veteran can show us the sites :)

Haha
Yes mate, definitely!
Can't wait

Solihull Samba Boys said:
DannyBoy2890 said:
Where's everyone staying?

A-Train hotel opposite the station. We're getting the train in from the smoke so proper convenient.
Good hotel it is advertised as Gay Friendly the bar on the corner is a proper Dutch Boozer .further up the street anothe rtop Dutch pub Cafe d ster

cyberblue said:
Solihull Samba Boys said:
DannyBoy2890 said:
Where's everyone staying?

A-Train hotel opposite the station. We're getting the train in from the smoke so proper convenient.
Good hotel it is advertised as Gay Friendly the bar on the corner is a proper Dutch Boozer .further up the street anothe rtop Dutch pub Cafe d ster

I'm staying there too. The lift attracted me, I've stayed in some of these five floor dutch hotels and seen the steep winding stairs - lifts only now!

On the Eurostar Monday lunchtime, plenty on time for a piss-up :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.