Ajax away ticket request

Astin said:
I have a season card but i dont know if im a gold or platinum member. apparently you have to buy gold or platinum ontop of your season card. is that true? iv got just over 5,000 loyalty points so not looking good for me getting 1 :( or 4 lol so any 1 selling 4 tickets?

Priceless.

Long shot here

Don't know if anyone is interested or not but someone may benefit from this

We have booked Amsterdam Monday to Friday through easy jet 4 of us
Only thing is now one of the lads has dropped out (got a promotion at work training clashes with that week)

So we have a spare seat on the flight there and back

The flights cost us 81.50
Flying out Monday morning
Flying back Friday evening

There is a change of name admin fee of 35 quid for each flight
So if anyone fancies taking one or both of them then there yours otherwise there's going to be a empty seat simple

So would be 75 quid if you want it and we can change the name

Any one need or want it give us a shout

Cheers
Kyle

kgjm08 said:
Long shot here

Only thing is now one of the lads has dropped out (got a promotion at work training clashes with that week)

So if anyone fancies taking one or both of them then there yours otherwise there's going to be a empty seat simple

Cheers
Kyle

Just so you're aware. Easyjet charge £35 PLUS the difference between the current price and the price you paid. Current price is £123.98 So the buyer would have to pay you £81.50 plus £35 plus £42.48 (diff in ticket prices) Total £158.98

You would have to sell the ticket for £46 for the Buyer to just break even

jollycity said:
kgjm08 said:
Long shot here

Cheers
Kyle

Just so you're aware. Easyjet charge £35 PLUS the difference between the current price and the price you paid. Current price is £123.98 So the buyer would have to pay you £81.50 plus £35 plus £42.48 (diff in ticket prices) Total £158.98

Seriously??? when I rang up the other day they said its just the 35 pound that we will be charged to change the name?
Ill be ringing them ASAP now
Ill post what they say

Season ticket holder with 6,400 points. Flights and hotel booked. Not holding out much hope for tickets with that number of points looking for up to three tickets please!

kgjm08 said:
jollycity said:
kgjm08 said:
Long shot here

Cheers
Kyle

Seriously??? when I rang up the other day they said its just the 35 pound that we will be charged to change the name?
Ill post what they say

Here you go mate, from their website....

Article 8 Name Changes

8.1 Names of passengers may be changed on payment of a "Name Change" Fee (see Article 8.4) per passenger, per Flight more than two hours prior to the Flight’s scheduled departure time via the Website, any licensed third party booking system or by telephoning Our Customer Service Team or more than one hour prior to the scheduled departure time by going to the airport Sales Desk.

8.2 If the Booking has been made by the Carrier, changes to the Booking can only be made by the Carrier. If the Booking has been made via a licensed third party booking system, only that licensed third party may make the requested changes.

8.3 In addition, if there is a difference between the original Fare paid and the current Fare available at the time the change is made, the customer will be required to pay any increase in the Fare since the original Booking was made. No refund will be given if the new Fare is lower.

8.4 The fees for name changes made online and for name changes made through the Customer Service Team via the Sales Desk at the airport are found in Our Fees and Charges.

jollycity said:
kgjm08 said:
jollycity said:

Ill post what they say

Here you go mate, from their website....

Article 8 Name Changes

8.1 Names of passengers may be changed on payment of a "Name Change" Fee (see Article 8.4) per passenger, per Flight more than two hours prior to the Flight’s scheduled departure time via the Website, any licensed third party booking system or by telephoning Our Customer Service Team or more than one hour prior to the scheduled departure time by going to the airport Sales Desk.

8.2 If the Booking has been made by the Carrier, changes to the Booking can only be made by the Carrier. If the Booking has been made via a licensed third party booking system, only that licensed third party may make the requested changes.

8.3 In addition, if there is a difference between the original Fare paid and the current Fare available at the time the change is made, the customer will be required to pay any increase in the Fare since the original Booking was made. No refund will be given if the new Fare is lower.

8.4 The fees for name changes made online and for name changes made through the Customer Service Team via the Sales Desk at the airport are found in Our Fees and Charges.

In that case anyone want a flight to Amsterdam monday 22nd October coming back Friday 26th for free obviously you will have to pay the admin charges as shown above.
You won't get that anywhere else :)

DM me if you do<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:50 pm --<br /><br />Just get us a beer when were over there and we will be happy :)

Advice please blues.. I've got 8650 and a pal I'm going with just over 7000 and can get his Thursday, now do I wait for him or flap and get mine tomorrow? I'm worried incase they'll all go before Thursday.

southstand117 said:
Advice please blues.. I've got 8650 and a pal I'm going with just over 7000 and can get his Thursday, now do I wait for him or flap and get mine tomorrow? I'm worried incase they'll all go before Thursday.
think you will be ok hanging on till thursday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.