Ajax away ticket request

If anyone has a spare ticket for this I'd be very grateful.

Will be in Amsterdam at the time of the game.

need 2 tickets can any one help

got to say thanks to all had a great time in madrid

Hi all,

I'll just start out by introducing myself: i'm an Ajaxfan. Me and my mates will be heading to Manchester (for the second time this year) in november. One of us, however, will not be able to get his hands on a ticket for the away section. We're already fully booked and as you'd imagine the poor sod is not too happy about this.
I've been to a Manchester City game before (Birmingham at home, 5-2, we were on the second tier right above the away section, loved the ground!) but understand finding a ticket will be a lot harder for this one. As i'm sure the away section in Amsterdam will be way too big to fit in all the City fans, some of you will be looking for tickets for that game too. So here's what i'm offering: a ticket exchange in Amsterdam, no ridiculously high prices, just football fans helping each other out a bit. I really, really hope i can sort out a deal with one of you. Thanks in advance and if you have any questions regarding your stay in Amsterdam i'd be happy to help you.

-Amsterdam

Hi, booked travel and hotel in amsterdam but now im looking for three seasoncards with plenty of points on to get tickets with because us three have about 4000 each so not very confident, if anyone can help please message me.
Cheers Blues..

Blue Dawson said:
Ajax away ticket request -

Digs and flights booked for 4 of us.

I've got over 6,000 points (will that be enough?) Other three Blues well down the pecking order.

Any help would be appreciated and rewarded.

PM me please.......

If anyone has spares I'll be in Amsterdam from Monday 22nd and can meet up and treat you to some beers!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.