Ajax away ticket request

I'm not going to be available to go to this game after all, but on the bright side, I'll be in Sydney Australia watching whilst eating my breakfast (with a beer ofc)! CTID!

de niro said:
Gstack166 said:
SWP's back said:
Ah right. Bummer. Sorry mate,.

You reckon anyone with a SC will get 1? I have one but only 3,000pts. I'm not expecting to get one!

dont think 3k will do it tbh.
I'm with you on this one Bill

I was going to go to West Ham away but didn't remember to book early train tickets. Now looking at £120 to get there and back.
I'm going to sack it off and go to the Dam for a mini break with the dragon and it'll only cost a ton more

i think this will be a popular game

squirtyflower said:
de niro said:
Gstack166 said:
You reckon anyone with a SC will get 1? I have one but only 3,000pts. I'm not expecting to get one!

I was going to go to West Ham away but didn't remember to book early train tickets. Now looking at £120 to get there and back.
I'm going to sack it off and go to the Dam for a mini break with the dragon and it'll only cost a ton more

same here mate, will duk a few aways to go to the euro's.

de niro said:
squirtyflower said:
de niro said:

Ajax will be popular with the blokes and unpopular with their wives. (Never underestimate to will of the FPO (Fun Prevention Officer) from stopping a few from going!!

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
de niro said:
squirtyflower said:

Ajax will be popular with the blokes and unpopular with their wives. (Never underestimate to will of the FPO (Fun Prevention Officer) from stopping a few from going!!

not a chance in our house.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.