Ajax away ticket request

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
de niro said:
squirtyflower said:
I'm with you on this one Bill

I was going to go to West Ham away but didn't remember to book early train tickets. Now looking at £120 to get there and back.
I'm going to sack it off and go to the Dam for a mini break with the dragon and it'll only cost a ton more

i think this will be a popular game

same here mate, will duk a few aways to go to the euro's.

Ajax will be popular with the blokes and unpopular with their wives. (Never underestimate to will of the FPO (Fun Prevention Officer) from stopping a few from going!!
My mrs doesn't mind as I'm said I'm going to Ajax in the Netherlands. She said so long as I didn't go to holland or eastern Europe it was ok.

I love blondes.

2 Tickets Desp required for the Dam away.

Helped out in the past with tickets + transport and it would be fandabeedozy if some kind soul could possibly bat us both one back.

Thanks very much and fingers crossed,
Just pm me please if your not going and can possibly help out.

BTW;

After usual spike in prices early this morning prices began to drop of the boil.

Out Monday EasyJet n back Thursday night for £42.50 return from Manny .

Happy days ehh

Taxi ;

Looking for 3 tickets, we all have around 3,500 loyalty points but don't think it will be enough.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.