Ajax away ticket request

mancmackem said:
Solihull Samba Boys said:
Still a few tickets in blocks 112-15 on here at not horrendous prices if anyone fancies going in their bit <a class="postlink" href="http://www.viagogo.com/Sports-Tickets/Soccer/International-soccer/Dutch-Premier-League/Ajax-Amsterdam-Tickets/E-481729" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.viagogo.com/Sports-Tickets/S ... s/E-481729</a>

Led to believe that's a relatively calm section opposite end to their 'ultras' same end as City fans.

Just so people know, I think you add 15% on top of those price at checkout (Viagogo charges).

""Viagogo charges 10 per cent to seller and 15 per cent to buyer. This covers the cost of maintaining the secure platform and providing customer service. Above all it covers the cost of upholding the viagogo guarantee.""

You're right they do add fees when you click 'next' but still an option, a guy I know got a couple of tickets about £80 apiece, depends how much you're prepared to pay I guess.

I might have a spare for the Ajax section of the ground but won't know for certain until Monday. All told it'll cost me £117 when all the courier fees, etc have been taken into account but I'm happy to let it go for £100 (or nearest offer). I've got all the emails from the seller to demonstrate that it's legitimate. If anyone's interested then please let me know. I work in Manchester city centre so meeting up in town is easy for me.

Hi all,

We now have 2 spares in the Ajax end. They are in block 112 which is to the right hand side of the goal at the same end as the away section. We got them from Viagogo and they cost us £97 each which includes the charges/odd ons they make. Will take what we paid for them.

These are available after I just received a call from City to say they'd had a few 'returns' so i've now got 2 in our end.

Face to Face only no messing about. Can meet in Manchester, I live in Bramhall, work in Chadderton or in the Dam.

Last ditched and desperate attempt at an Ajax ticket.

Going with the Mrs, but she missed out on a ticket.

Willing to sacrifice my Dortmund ticket(and Dortmund trip), so she can get a ticket for the Ajax match instead of watching it in a bar in Amsterdam on her own.

PM me.

Thanks.

jrb said:
Last ditched and desperate attempt at an Ajax ticket.

Going with the Mrs, but she missed out on a ticket.

Willing to sacrifice my Dortmund ticket(and Dortmund trip), so she can get a ticket for the Ajax match instead of watching it in a bar in Amsterdam on her own.PM me.

Thanks.

Doubt she'll be in any bar on her own but I get what you mean.

If anyone is interested there is a new DIY series starting next week on BBC1.

I know a few of you enthusiasts may be looking to scrap your Amsterdam trips in light of this but are worried about losing out on the cost of your match ticket. Fear not I am prepared to step in and take it off your hands.
I will now sit back and wait for the avalanche of PM's I expect to receive ;)

REMINDER - tickets sold on here are face value only, any suggestion that more than face value is being asked will lead to a permanant ban.

Also anyone who is offered tickets posted in here at any more than face value, plus postage/admin costs please report the fact.

Putting my name in the hat as well. Missed out cos I was at work day they went on sale! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hey, due to my being a tit and spending too much including Madrid away I'm currently the proud owner of flights to Amsterdam (via Dublin as it was a lot cheaper) and back as well as a ticket (in the City end) to the Ajax game which I now simply can't afford to attend. Travel to Dublin on Monday, on to Amsterdam Tuesday, back to Manchester via Dublin on Thursday. The flights are non refundable but can be transferred to a different person so if you can pay the original price (in total under 150) then I can cover the cost of changing the name on the flight and you can have the ticket off me at face value too (65).

Please give me a shout if you're interested!

Cheers, Dan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.