Ajax away ticket request

reithyctid said:
What block/end does the ajax ultras sit?? really shittin it coz i might have a ticket near them!

423-428 or being more accurate 424-425 I think. Hopefully your not in with them as their a horrible lot the F-side (Ajax ultras)

foreverablue18 said:
reithyctid said:
What block/end does the ajax ultras sit?? really shittin it coz i might have a ticket near them!

423-428 or being more accurate 424-425 I think. Hopefully your not in with them as their a horrible lot the F-side (Ajax ultras)
Actually feel like crying lol im 426 with 3 others :'( FFS

reithyctid said:
foreverablue18 said:
reithyctid said:

Actually feel like crying lol im 426 with 3 others :'( FFS

Corrrr fucking hell fella, zip up tight put ya hoods up, don't speak and you'll be fine!!

Ajaxboy said:
I see people who are (maybe) afraid. Don't worry. The die hard fans/ hooligans/ultras / fanatics, or whatever you want to call are "Ultras VAK410"(vak 424 and 425 in the amsterdam arena) and the F-side (vak 425,426,426,428 nd vak 429in the amsterdam arena). In the other places the people are verry friendley!
I'm 426.. is this bad???

didsburyblu said:
If anyone is interested there is a new DIY series starting next week on BBC1.

I know a few of you enthusiasts may be looking to scrap your Amsterdam trips in light of this but are worried about losing out on the cost of your match ticket. Fear not I am prepared to step in and take it off your hands.
I will now sit back and wait for the avalanche of PM's I expect to receive ;)

Your Joking i cannot miss that as i work for B&Q you best PM me so i can make arrangements for you to collect my Ticket.

Just got back from Thailand, have booked Amsterdam flight and hotel I fly out of Manchester at 7 am wed on easyjet. I need 1 ticket please

Any spare tickets in the City end?????????

PM me and I will collect from Manchester or the Dam from Wednesday morning

The Good Doctor said:
Hi all,

We now have 2 spares in the Ajax end. They are in block 112 which is to the right hand side of the goal at the same end as the away section. We got them from Viagogo and they cost us £97 each which includes the charges/odd ons they make. Will take what we paid for them.

These are available after I just received a call from City to say they'd had a few 'returns' so i've now got 2 in our end.

Face to Face only no messing about. Can meet in Manchester, I live in Bramhall, work in Chadderton or in the Dam.

1 Ticket left now in block 112 - £97 quid is what I paid for it. As previously stated, can meet anywhere around Manchester or in Amsterdam from Wednesday morning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.