Ajax away ticket request

got the possibility of a flight to Amsterdam from a blue ( cheers ShaggyMCFC) who cannot go now so if anyone has a ticket they want to sell please let me know

thank you

Need two tickets, been let down by someone who said I could use there's, flights and hotel already booked and paid for:-(

I am looking to sell my Ajax tickets in block 418 that I bought in case the ones in the away end never turned up.
I have paid over £100 each for the tickets but £90 each seems to be the going rate so I will take the hit.
The tickets are on a e ticket format and proof of purchase can be shown , I can even meet up if in Manchester to prove its not a scam.
I will be throwing them back on the ticket site tomorrow if there is no takers
Pm me

TIckets now sold

I have a spare ticket for the Ajax match it is a proper Ajax ticket Noord C VAK 409 Rij 8 Stoel 32 you can find the position on ajax stadium seating plans. It is not in the manchester city section. The ticket cost me £103 but I will sell it for £90 as this seems to be the going rate. I will meet and exchange the ticket and ticket billing info preferably in the Trafford Centre area. x ww

suziplumbo said:
I am looking to sell my Ajax tickets in block 418 that I bought in case the ones in the away end never turned up.
I have paid over £100 each for the tickets but £90 each seems to be the going rate so I will take the hit.
The tickets are on a e ticket format and proof of purchase can be shown , I can even meet up if in Manchester to prove its not a scam.
Pm me

PM'd you

Solihull Samba Boys said:
suziplumbo said:
Pm me

PM'd you

Also PM'd

suziplumbo said:
Pm me

Pm'd

Just a quick reminder to people, make sure the tickets are in your possession before handing over any cash.

Bought a ticket via seatwave yesterday for 90 Euro incl. booking fee. Is an e-ticket which arrived today via email.

Anyone else in VAK 409? If anyone prefers to go in this area, I would take his ticket for the away sector, hahaha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.