Ajax fans are jelous of us

ThisIsFootball01 said:
why was my last post not posted?

These AJAX fans just wanted to say that they admire a team brought up by their own city.

Not by someone's money. Hope you can agree with this

thats great mate but no-one really cares about belgian football

supergrover said:
it is pure and simple and it hurts them that no one gives a flying fuck about them

Ajax are one of the most successful and renowned clubs in world football.

ThisIsFootball01 said:
Ajax is an soccer education not just a bunch of player. For this reason a lot of barca signings also don't adopt in their system(they can't handle the fast passing philosophy) . riquelme, and a bunch of other players didn't make it because they were dissonant in the barca sustem. Ajax had the same problem with kahladze

Well our owner, and our manager, are trying to develop a team to play in the traditions of our club, so you'll appreciate that it takes time, and money to develop that. Our club has spent money badly under a previous manager, on players that neither fitted with our tradition, nor were they up to the job (we still have a few of them left - and yes he also bought some that were), but our owner wants to keep those club traditions, and develop our own players, but to catch up it cost us a lot of money over a short time (you have no idea how far behind we were).

Our youth setup was however our one (minor) success, so if Ajax fans want to attack any english clubs they need to look elsewhere, and also they should remember that you are one of the "elite" UEFA clubs who have benefited from many years of champions league MONEY, so please don't lecture us, because due to our own clubs failings, which we all accept, we have never had a single penny from this source, not one, unlike Ajax.

Bjorn said:
supergrover said:
it is pure and simple and it hurts them that no one gives a flying fuck about them

Ajax are one of the most successful and renowned clubs in world football.

Mate, no offence, but we live very close to the self proclaimed biggest club in world football and we think they are complete twats so I doubt that we will be too impressed.

Balti said:
ThisIsFootball01 said:
why was my last post not posted?

These AJAX fans just wanted to say that they admire a team brought up by their own city.

Not by someone's money. Hope you can agree with this

thats great mate but no-one really cares about belgian football

except when when 100 people are holding some banners in a 55k stadium isnt it?

VluggeHenkie said:
except when when 100 people are holding some banners in a 55k stadium isnt it?

It doesn't put your club in a good light with us though does it ? 100 1000 10000 does it matter ?

I'd bet not one of us gave a thought to Ajax before we saw your fans attacking our club, and I'm sure if our fans held up banners attacking Ajax you would also be upset, but you fail to understand that in reality on our forum, we might like to comment about it. You also fail to see that a number of clubs in England have been far worse than us, and that you as a club have taken (and continue to take) the champions league money we have never had the benefit of.

You might like to tell those "100" people that they are out of order, and that they know nothing about our owner, or our club, and frankly they embarrassed your club with those banners.

I already said i didnt agree with those banners, some people just don't want to hear that it seems... i do agree with how they look at modern football tho but that's another story

VluggeHenkie said:
I already said i didnt agree with those banners

Yes we heard you, so go tell the people with the banners.

Many of us don't particularly like "modern" football either, but its how it is, so we have to get on with it, "old" football will never return while the likes of Platini and Blatter run football, because they dictate that money is key to success.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.