Ajax fans are jelous of us

I have a lot of respect for Ajax Football club and their seemingly endless conveyer belt of top class young players who play the game in a proper manner (apart from some cheating - diving), but "Modern Football" sold out when the Campions cup went to a league stage to ensure more money for the already richer clubs, and English football was one of the worst culprits, however now the financial bullet has hit those clubs that lead the way for the greed is God League (and in this country for the formation of the PL rather than allowing all 92 clubs to benefit, they are seeing their own arses).
Red Bull Salsberg? sorry but a football club should not be an advertising arm of a multi-national corporation (apart from PSV that was a works football team).
It seems that the Ajax fans have bought the propoganda machines war against change hook line and sinker,

vallens said:
Who the fuck are Ajax anyway.

4 x winner Champions League
1 x winner European Cup winner's Cup
1 x winner UEFA Cup

29 x winner National League

I could go on, but hey what prizes have your team won, let's say the last 30 years ????

superjew said:
vallens said:

1 x winner UEFA Cup

I could go on, but hey what prizes have your team won, let's say the last 30 years ????

If we played in the dutch league we probably would have won 29 league titles as well

bluevengence said:
superjew said:
1 x winner UEFA Cup

If we played in the dutch league we probably would have won 29 league titles as well
in the last 29 years!

superjew said:
vallens said:

1 x winner UEFA Cup

ajax were a great team
loved watching them from the early 70's until the last decade

don't embarrass yourself further by having a pop at us when we are quizzing why you should be questioning are owners

superjew said:
vallens said:

1 x winner UEFA Cup

All Ajax are now is a somewhat big club in a very small pond. Dreaming of their glory days, days you rightly should be proud of. The simple truth is, every club (regardless to admitting it or not) would dream to have our owners. Those who say otherwise are either being deceptive or delusional.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.