Ajax fans are jelous of us

Ajax are a fantastic club with enormous history, so what you dont like the banners but dont embarrass yourself by asking "who the fuck are Ajax?"

I'm a Feyenoord fan so i don't like Ajax but they are a massive club and this are just a few fans who are absolutely crazy. So let go

St Etienne also have great history.

This whole history thing seems to be the buzzword of a faded star. Do you ever hear Barcelona going on about their history, undoubtedly illustrious as it is? No, because they simply don't need to, they're afforded all the security and pride they need from their present - unlike those who do.

Timbobs said:
superjew said:
4 x winner Champions League
1 x winner European Cup winner's Cup
1 x winner UEFA Cup

29 x winner National League

I could go on, but hey what prizes have your team won, let's say the last 30 years ????

All Ajax are now is a somewhat big club in a very small pond. Dreaming of their glory days, days you rightly should be proud of. The simple truth is, every club (regardless to admitting it or not) would dream to have our owners. Those who say otherwise are either being deceptive or delusional.

you really think so ?? I think that owners like yours will kill football in the end, your club (among others) is now paying tens of millions for players that no one outside of the UK has ever even heard of, never achieved anything or some haven't even reached the age of 18, it's going nowhere...

superjew said:
Timbobs said:
All Ajax are now is a somewhat big club in a very small pond. Dreaming of their glory days, days you rightly should be proud of. The simple truth is, every club (regardless to admitting it or not) would dream to have our owners. Those who say otherwise are either being deceptive or delusional.

you really think so ?? I think that owners like yours will kill football in the end, your club (among others) is now paying tens of millions for players that no one outside of the UK has ever even heard of, never achieved anything or some haven't even reached the age of 18, it's going nowhere...

jealousy is a bad bad trait to have.

superjew said:
Timbobs said:

you really think so ?? I think that owners like yours will kill football in the end, your club (among others) is now paying tens of millions for players that no one outside of the UK has ever even heard of, never achieved anything or some haven't even reached the age of 18, it's going nowhere...[/quote]

Who do you support, Ajax?

superjew said:
Timbobs said:

Blame FIFA...not City. We don't regulate the game. We are doing everything that we are entitled to do considering it is a lengthy time since we were successful.

As for transfers, everybody knows we are loaded now and as such, bargaining for players leads to inflated prices. I think proper football fans outside the UK would have heard of most of the players we have brought in - if they haven't I wouldn't rank them amongst the more knowledgeable fans.

It is not our problem there are no salary caps etc.

'Killing football' is such a window-lickerish sentiment. You can tell that's just been absorbed from the tabloids and droned back out without any sort of particular thought to the words. What does it even mean? Like, what does football being 'killed' entail? What do they suppose happens when it is dead?

Such empty words from empty heads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.