Ajax fans are jelous of us

southern muppet said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
I don't get your point, mate. Are you saying that you'd be better than us if you had better players than us if they were free?

I think he's saying ''if money wasn't involved'' they'd still have players like De Jong and Zlatan etc, in this parallel universe where football exists in a bubble separated from the exchange of goods and services, that would be their team.
Yeah but we'd have a decent team ourselves before we got cash. Do these jump-up-and-start-having-a-goes not realise our youth team has provided the country with more internationals than any other team BEFORE we got money? NO. They just reckon we buy every little thing we've ever achieved pre-2008. They should shut up and keep their own houses in check before they come on here and blame us for their own shiteness. We didn't buy Ajax. Never did. We gave them Kinky and they fucked him up. They should be saying sorry to us.

Have we ever signed anyone from Ajax?

southern muppet said:
avoidconfusion said:
Nowhere does it say "Fuck you" .

That's what I thought, and I don't even speak Dutch. Think Mergatroid is stirring the shit, although the banality of the Ajax fan's general sentiments displayed is still worth discussing.

I hate to admit it but there is a "fuck you" banner on the bottom if you look closely... I'm a big Ajax fan and i don't support saying "fuck you" to those clubs... i do support their vision about modern football tho... I think there will be measures within 10 years anyway... salary or tranfers caps will come... no doubt... it's just the question when....

VluggeHenkie said:
Nah the second best country in the world wouldnt be able to win the scottish premier league.... Have you seen FC Utrecht destroy Celtic this season? I think that if the dutch national team all decided to play for Ajax they would probably win the Premier League or at least be a title contender... not that it will ever happen but still.... ah nevermind i don't even take your comment seriously looool

So you have no none dutch players then ? I've no idea, and frankly couldn't care less, as I have no interest in Ajax.

As I said to your "mate" if you want to attack any English clubs then you're on the wrong forum, because we do actually have a number of English players in our team and squad, so I don't take your comments seriously either.

We're fortunate to have one of your best players just now (if you ignore your national manager that is), and have not so recently had one of your previous legends in Paul Bosvelt, so why the animosity to us, if you want to hate any english clubs go look elsewhere near Manchester or a couple in London, where they have been buying europe for nearly 2 decades.

Oh and I've never seen a banner at a City game about any Dutch teams, never.

Jealousy isn't good....

Joycee Banercheck said:
southern muppet said:
I think he's saying ''if money wasn't involved'' they'd still have players like De Jong and Zlatan etc, in this parallel universe where football exists in a bubble separated from the exchange of goods and services, that would be their team.
Yeah but we'd have a decent team ourselves before we got cash. Do these jump-up-and-start-having-a-goes not realise our youth team has provided the country with more internationals than any other team BEFORE we got money? NO. They just reckon we buy every little thing we've ever achieved pre-2008. They should shut up and keep their own houses in check before they come on here and blame us for their own shiteness. We didn't buy Ajax. Never did. We gave them Kinky and they fucked him up. They should be saying sorry to us.

I'm also fairly sure Ibrahimovic moved to Ajax for about €9m, so in this ''free from the influence of money!!'' twilight zone football universe, he wouldn't be playing for them anyway.

ThisIsFootball01 said:
Try harder! If you train and scout properly in your region you can get a world class team.
Barca is the best example: only alves maxwell and villa are not from their academy and they win everything. Just because their youth academy trains all their teams according to the same football philosophy.

Barcelona's academy isn't as good as people make out, it's just their scouting system is on another level so they poach the best 16/17 year old (like Pedro). It is a very good youth system though and is to be admired.

Ajax will always be a feeder club as long as it plays in a rubbish league.

cleavers said:
VluggeHenkie said:
Nah the second best country in the world wouldnt be able to win the scottish premier league.... Have you seen FC Utrecht destroy Celtic this season? I think that if the dutch national team all decided to play for Ajax they would probably win the Premier League or at least be a title contender... not that it will ever happen but still.... ah nevermind i don't even take your comment seriously looool

So you have no none dutch players then ? I've no idea, and frankly couldn't care less, as I have no interest in Ajax.

As I said to your "mate" if you want to attack any English clubs then you're on the wrong forum, because we do actually have a number of English players in our team and squad, so I don't take your comments seriously either.

We're fortunate to have one of your best players just now (if you ignore your national manager that is), and have not so recently had one of your previous legends in Paul Bosvelt, so why the animosity to us, if you want to hate any english clubs go look elsewhere near Manchester or a couple in London, where they have been buying europe for nearly 2 decades.

Oh and I've never seen a banner at a City game about any Dutch teams, never.

Jealousy isn't good....

If you look at my posts you would have seen me say i think city is a beautiful club, and i still think it is! I just don't like where modern football is going and people need to have an example... that city is that example today doesnt mean i hate city or anything! I could also say Real Madrid for instance... i think you know what i mean... it isnt jealousy really... like i said before... you should enjoy every succes you'll get... but just be wary what could happen to your club too... where's your club when your sheik is bankrupt? It's in deep problems i can tell you that. No hate at all mate really, City is a beautiful club... and i understand you'll need the players to be succesful... once your teams stands and stops buying... another team will buy loads of players again and people will use that club as an example... i hope you get it... this is far from an attack towards your club... really

southern muppet said:
Joycee Banercheck said:

I'm also fairly sure Ibrahimovic moved to Ajax for about €9m, so in this ''free from the influence of money!!'' twilight zone football universe, he wouldn't be playing for them anyway.
Ajax don't sell people for money, just for the experience. Ajax don;t capitalise on one penny. Never have. Total football, total football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.