ajax fans fantastic banner

fathellensbellend said:
ajax's fans unfurled a banner, which originated from what i would presume was their "ultras" section

the words were as near as damn it

80 euros for away fans is just ridiculous.

dont know if it has been mentioned, was seen on tv, but it appears the best thing to have happened last night was completely overlooked.
RESPECT

JimmyJones said:
15611_1_1_2.jpg
I didn't see it myself but fair play to you for that, if I'd seen it, I'd have made it known to others, and you may have got some credit for it, at least you'll get some on here (amongst the humour).

MCC said:
We should do one for them too, "Corned Beef sandwiches lads?"
If we we're going to do one, maybe "£50 is too much to watch any kind of football" would be more appropriate.

Great banner and fantastic effort from the Ajax fans.

We all need to be aware of this or prices will continue to rise when the dont have to. I dont think it will be long until you see similar banners in england.

Probably got mentioned on here last week but Malcolm Clarke, Football Supporters Federation, said that when the new football t.v. deal comes in next year, each club could cut £30 of every ticket and still be at the same income as now. We know this wont happen but the clubs must stop the increases.

Mike N said:
Probably got mentioned on here last week but Malcolm Clarke, Football Supporters Federation, said that when the new football t.v. deal comes in next year, each club could cut £30 of every ticket and still be at the same income as now. We know this wont happen but the clubs must stop the increases.
Sadly there won't even be any cuts in price, because the greed of the players (at all clubs) will continue, and that is what drives the increases. Until the FSF get the players on our/their side nothing will change, I won't be holding my breath for that to happen.....

They were also responsible for this banner.

35akbdl.png

The Against Modern Football is a movement that is gathering a lot of support on the continent, and it seems that our club epitomises everything they are against.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=139uYF9oI7I[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.