Ajax tickets?

Once again thank you for the replies - much appreciated. I will keep my eyes open in the hopes of picking up tickets for sections 414-417 (though I doubt they'll be available for 417). Hope to see you guys there.

Champions2012! said:
We will only get 417 for away fans, 414-416 will be ajax/neutral

We will get at least 2,500 tickets (5% is the minimum in Europe) so we will get several blocks (417 doesn't fit 2,500 people!!)

Tonster said:
Champions2012! said:

We will get at least 2,500 tickets (5% is the minimum in Europe) so we will get several blocks (417 doesn't fit 2,500 people!!)

Real Madrid only had 417, I was next to it in 416

i was told that a delegation from City are having to fly out early next week to sort out the ticket allocation and hope to have the sales details up by middle of next week. It is more UEFA rules and the club's fault.

Champions2012! said:
Tonster said:
Champions2012! said:

Real Madrid only had 417, I was next to it in 416
spanish fans dont seem to travel

bluesimon said:
i was told that a delegation from City are having to fly out early next week to sort out the ticket allocation and hope to have the sales details up by middle of next week. It is more UEFA rules and the club's fault.

^^ This

Had a good chat with the Service & Fulfilment Manager yesterday and she confirmed flying out next week and that the delays sit around Ajax releasing tickets and other criteria associated with the game.

I expect it'll be a mad dash for tickets but they said they are planning for quicker despatch than we saw for Madrid.

For those who like me have been frustrated with the delays for Liverpool and Stoke this season apparently they've taken our comments to heart and beefed up the despatch, Fulham actually arrived next day. Hope it's a sign of things to come.

With the delays in releasing the tickets its inevitable they will have to add almost £6 recorded delivery as Madrid were

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.