Ajax Vs City CL Post Game Discussion Thread

Re: Reality Check.

Or, alternatively, if we change the manager every 5 minutes we'll not win it either

I'm getting a bit sick of this needless flapping - there are 4 games left, so who knows

Lets leave the postmortems until May shall we?

getting sick of all this moaning. BLUEMOAN

Pingu the Penguin said:
Or, alternatively, if we change the manager every 5 minutes we'll not win it either

I'm getting a bit sick of this needless flapping - there are 4 games left, so who knows

hear, hear. ignore that daft bird

Pingu the Penguin said:

It hasn't done Chelsea any harm though has it?

nevilletogoater-in said:
Pingu the Penguin said:

Happy to rise to that...after how many consecutive years of qualification and managers (and cash)?

Pingu the Penguin said:

not flapping , happy to take a bet.

I remember when we were convinced we'd never win the Premier League under Mancini either, or a trophy for that matter.

We're just new at this. It took Ferguson and United six years to crack the Champions' League puzzle, so it'll take us even longer - especially when we've been drawn against three teams that have all had a crack at the Champions' League and won it.

Pingu the Penguin said:
nevilletogoater-in said:
Pingu the Penguin said:

Happy to rise to that...after how many consecutive years of qualification and managers (and cash)?

You said if we chop and change every 5mins we won't win it either. Chelsea have chopped and changed and have won more trophies than us. I would happily chop and change if we had the same success.

Mancini has single handedly made the whole squad weaker and the more importantly the starting 11 weaker. He's not learning from the same mistakes. His tactics and substitutions at time are quite frankly a fucking embarrassment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.