Ajax Vs City CL Post Game Discussion Thread

Re: What Links Halifax & Ajax

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
I can't understand what all this "I got the preparation wrong" from Roberto. Tell 'em how in simple terms yer want them to play and let 'em get on with it. Worked for Joe Mercer!
He´s obviously trying to take the pressure of the team

Re: Why?

footballfan2345 said:
Mandela said:
What happened really?
Has Dzeko transformed so drastically into a super sub that he can't preform in a starting eleven anymore - or was it just not his night? And was it right to play him from start? Just to make it clear; I love Dzeko and thinks he's a fantastic football player and person, both on and off the pitch - I just wonder whats going on.

I live in Sweden, where the match was not showed, so I had to listened to the BBC radio instead but could not really get a picture of how City played - so my question is simply: what happened?

Poor team performance, Dzeko could have played better but at the same time he wasn't responsible for the loss.

What happened ???

Happened that that complete defence stood frozen, motionless like hypnotized on all three occasion when Ajax scored !

Happened that that complete midfield, and Yaya in particular, couldn't make a one freaking chance, one usable pass !

Happened that that all these "CM2012" and "FIFA2013" experts discovered, yet again (!), how Dzeko was horrible and again prove he is a "donkey" as one expert from LA, California called him !

That's happened !

Oh, and Mancini happened....

OK, time to regroup, remember that Wednesday 24th October is now history and start to sing this song again:

City - Manchester City
We are the lads who are playing to win
City - the Boys in Blue will never give in

Football is the game that we all live for
Any day is the day we play the game
Everybody has to pull together
And together we will stand
Even if we're playing down at Etihad
Or if we play a million miles away
There will always be a loyal fan behind us
To cheer us on our way

City - Manchester City

Blue and white we play together
We will carry on forever more

Maybe in another generation
When other lads have come to take our place
They'll carry on the glory of the City
Keeping City in the place

City - Manchester City

Just my two penn'orth again!! :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.