Ajay?

Ajay said:
Just spoken to one of my contacts and yes the deal is much further than the media thinks, he confirmed what he told me weeks ago that they had met Kaka and his father weeks ago and laid the foundations of the deal.

Although the offer has been 'unofficially' rejected the club are under pressure by the manager and player, Cooke has used a simple approach - take what we are offering as if we come back in summer we will pay much less!

Bloody hell I am excited now!

PS: I did say we are advanced stages with Villa and his representatives always commented on who he would like to play with - Kaka was one of the names!

This backs up my previous posts when I said we had made major approaches to some of the worlds leading players saying 'would you join us if we signed other world class players"

Time to get ready, and I think this calls for a drive to Abu Dhabi for some Tea, Shisha and a chat :)

cheers ajay. top man.

Ajay said:
Now I take great pleasure in saying:

"I TOLD YOU"

I have insisted that we have been working round the clock to land Kaka and that we are doing EVERYTHING possible.

Watch this space!

THank you to those who have listened.

Absolute quality mate. I bet you had a grin like the Cheshire cat this morning, lol.

You'll be inundated with pm's of apologies as well as folk looking for info, lol.

Ok maybe not.

FORZA CITY said:
avoidconfusion said:
So now you go from "the deal is done" to "oh the deal was not 100% done because Fat Sam said no"?

How convenient... :)

Exactly, alrhough there will still be some on here that will virtually kiss his ring just because he tells them things they want to hear rather than face up with the reality of whats actually going on.

do you two want to kiss his ring now or later?

Ajay is a legend,
Ajay is a legend,
Na na na naaaaa CITY!
Na na na naaaaa CITY!

Ajay is.....

U get my point.

Ajay;
You are like a stream of Bats piss.......
What i clearly meen by that is , you shine out like a shaft of "Gold" when all around is Dark.

luv you man, t/c

forevercity said:
FORZA CITY said:
Exactly, alrhough there will still be some on here that will virtually kiss his ring just because he tells them things they want to hear rather than face up with the reality of whats actually going on.

do you two want to kiss his ring now or later?

any chance lads?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.