Ajay?

Just spoken to one of my contacts and yes the deal is much further than the media thinks, he confirmed what he told me weeks ago that they had met Kaka and his father weeks ago and laid the foundations of the deal.

Although the offer has been 'unofficially' rejected the club are under pressure by the manager and player, Cooke has used a simple approach - take what we are offering as if we come back in summer we will pay much less!

Bloody hell I am excited now!

PS: I did say we are advanced stages with Villa and his representatives always commented on who he would like to play with - Kaka was one of the names!

This backs up my previous posts when I said we had made major approaches to some of the worlds leading players saying 'would you join us if we signed other world class players"

Time to get ready, and I think this calls for a drive to Abu Dhabi for some Tea, Shisha and a chat :)

The only thing stopping Milan from taking a personal cheque for the whole sum is their pride. Milan went after Ronaldinho because the sugar daddy had been sqeezing the love juice, he wanted them to be self-sustaining, but the problem was the Milans fans were in an uproar about no longer being able to afford the biggest and the best, so Ronaldinho was a sop to them, a fig leaf. Since money has become a little tighter, I can't imagine they'd turn down a 100m lump sum. I'm sure a lot of their fans are actually worried where the transfer fee will go...a little splurge on Benzema or someone, get Gourcuff back, a couple of mediocre signings, and the rest disapears into Silvio's top-drawer.

Reading some Milan fans posts somewhere today, saying they would be happy with big money for Kaka to rebuild their squad.

This is amazing, I still keep putting sky sports news on just to hear the headline again!!!

Quality and cheers Ajay.

Well done Ajay, nice play, but don't overcelebrate the goal or you will get a yelow card.

More Ajay posts on the transfer forum, under the heading; Now can I say "I told you so".

Lets hope we score a brace, Kaka & ?Villa.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.