Alan Brazil - talkSPORT

pfazz said:
Jack74 said:
Thanks for the replies am 36 someone guessed that right my sister as been off work / lost jobs with it , not bothered what you think I have told her a lot more people are lot worse off than her , depression I can understand no money no food been raped no friends , no job , no family , no nothing if Yardy came out and said listen I miss my family and kids fair enough and not tryin 2 be funny he would be home now anyway what the difference in 2 days gonna make.

MCFC OK

36 going on 10.

Ok

MCFC OK

Do people really listen to this shit?
Moronic, juvenile, chavvy, lowest common denominator, devils advocate bollocks which is deliberately controversial to push people's buttons, then charges the idiots premium rate to call in and argue the toss.
It is radio made by cunts, for cunts.

LongsightM13 said:
Moronic, juvenile, chavvy, lowest common denominator, devils advocate bollocks which is deliberately controversial to push people's buttons, then charges the idiots premium rate to call in and argue the toss.

I spend about £150 a week on those lowest auction things they do. It's brilliant.

Looks like hes survived the chop.
Heres his tweet at 7pm tonight
Back to the grind tomorrow, alarm goes at 4.30!

Jack74 said:
Depression ? Ha Ha if Yardy came out and said I miss my wife kids etc ... fine but depression fuck off pull yourself together and earn another 2k a week , Brazil is a ok in my book for what he said to many do-gooders around in this country

MCFC OK

Fuck me there are some no nothing wankers on this site

2k a week must mean he will be fine

LongsightM13 said:
Occasionally there is a post on here that perfectly encapsulates a truth. This is one.

LongsightM13 said:
Hey, M13....eloquent it ain't, but you've hit the nail squarely on the head. Not listened to it for a while now, and due mainly to agreeing with your sentiments.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.