Alan Brazil - talkSPORT

Greenjob said:
It reached it's peak with 3M listeners now on the decline. How fucking shite is that keys & Gray show? Irani is a pscyophantic Rag with a fist magnet attitude. Oh well back to Radio 2 it is then.

Nowt wrong with radio 2 mate :-)

Depression ? Ha Ha if Yardy came out and said I miss my wife kids etc ... fine but depression fuck off pull yourself together and earn another 2k a week , Brazil is a ok in my book for what he said to many do-gooders around in this country

MCFC OK

Jack74 said:
Depression ? Ha Ha if Yardy came out and said I miss my wife kids etc ... fine but depression fuck off pull yourself together and earn another 2k a week , Brazil is a ok in my book for what he said to many do-gooders around in this country

MCFC OK

Thanks Doc.......

The term clueless doesn't even come close....

blueinsa said:
Greenjob said:
It reached it's peak with 3M listeners now on the decline. How fucking shite is that keys & Gray show? Irani is a pscyophantic Rag with a fist magnet attitude. Oh well back to Radio 2 it is then.

Nowt wrong with radio 2 mate :-)

Radio 2!!! Don't get me started. Chris arsehole Evans in the morning, Ken Bruce is OK, then Jeremy moaning whining Vine.... then the biggest twat of all time Steve Wright and his even more annoying cronies;- public schoolboy Timmy, the vacuous Jamie Lee Grace and that awful cockney no-mark the old lady.
I had to listen to this shit at work for 15 years because it annoyed everyone equally. Plus they seem to be going out of their way to recruit gay people; Alan Carr, Dale Winton, Graeme Norton, Lily Savage to name a few.

Terrible, terrible radio station.

Rant over

Jack74 said:

MCFC OK

Obviously never had a friend or family member who has suffered with it. Sincerely hope it never happens to you and yours.

And 'do-gooders'? How old are you? 70?

Mike N said:
Jack74 said:

MCFC OK

Obviously never had a friend or family member who has suffered with it. Sincerely hope it never happens to you and yours.

And 'do-gooders'? How old are you? 70?
I'd guess at 36/37

Thanks for the replies am 36 someone guessed that right my sister as been off work / lost jobs with it , not bothered what you think I have told her a lot more people are lot worse off than her , depression I can understand no money no food been raped no friends , no job , no family , no nothing if Yardy came out and said listen I miss my family and kids fair enough and not tryin 2 be funny he would be home now anyway what the difference in 2 days gonna make.

MCFC OK

Jack74 said:
Thanks for the replies am 36 someone guessed that right my sister as been off work / lost jobs with it , not bothered what you think I have told her a lot more people are lot worse off than her , depression I can understand no money no food been raped no friends , no job , no family , no nothing if Yardy came out and said listen I miss my family and kids fair enough and not tryin 2 be funny he would be home now anyway what the difference in 2 days gonna make.

MCFC OK

36 going on 10.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.