Alan Brazil - talkSPORT

At Xmas 2009 I was at a charity lunch with my work in Glasgow where Irani & Brazil were the guest speakers...they were fecking gash definitely the low-lights of the day, incredibly unfunny even after a few beers, wine & vodkas, it was embarrasing

Ayrshire-Blue said:
At Xmas 2009 I was at a charity lunch with my work in Glasgow where Irani & Brazil were the guest speakers...they were fecking gash definitely the low-lights of the day, incredibly unfunny even after a few beers, wine & vodkas, it was embarrasing

I can only imagine in my worst nightmares how bad Irani's banter is. How that fucker has got away with stealing a living for so long is beyond me.

As soon as Mike Yardy left the squad, I drew up a list of outspoken mental health naysayers. Boycott and Brazil were in the top 3.

Alan Brazil is a largely incoherent has-been whose media career seems these days to focus around making light of the man's probably chronic alcoholism. His current radio show comprises ten minute chunks of ill-informed gibberish tempered by the comparitvely moderate idiocy of Ronnie Irani, punctuated by intolerably childish advertisements attempting to con dickheads into selling their cars to pay off their credit cards.

Geoff Boycott obviously hasn't got a clue about mental health so should keep his sizeable fucking gob shut on the topic. Stick to battering women and being fooled into ridiculous TV spoofs, you daft ****.

"And how is Bob? Heard he's not been well recently?"

"He died at Christmas Alan you fucking moron".

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
mekonmcfc said:
i have text the show many times, to tell Irani he is a pointless fuckwit whos opinions count for fuck all, but they never read them out !!!

also messaged moose on twitter asking why he pronounces pakistan as parkistaan, the most annoying thing in the world !!!!

You're spot on about paaaarrrrkisarrrrn does my fucking head in, its not just Moose either.

Parrrkkistarrn, Glarrrsgow and Doncarrrster......

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Brazil is brilliant, a mans man, very funny and entertaining. All the 'lost souls' on here posting about 'women problems' would never understand his humour.

BB2.0 = Gene Hunt (rhyming slang even works)

And to top it all off know nothing tits mcghee Irani thinks he has been everywhere in the world. And he gives people nicknames when they dont need them or have one. Talking about Michael Owen and called him MickyO

Do you think anyone in history had called him that until Irani's mouth fell open

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.