Alan Brazil - talkSPORT

BoyBlue_1985 said:
And to top it all off know nothing tits mcghee Irani thinks he has been everywhere in the world. And he gives people nicknames when they dont need them or have one. Talking about Michael Owen and called him MickyO

Do you think anyone in history had called him that until Irani's mouth fell open

And the way he shouts guests names as if he has known them all his life , fuck - wit of the highest order.

Lucky13 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
And to top it all off know nothing tits mcghee Irani thinks he has been everywhere in the world. And he gives people nicknames when they dont need them or have one. Talking about Michael Owen and called him MickyO

Do you think anyone in history had called him that until Irani's mouth fell open

And the way he shouts guests names as if he has known them all his life , fuck - wit of the highest order.

The other week Irani was justifying his support for manure by saying Kearsley (where he grew up) was nearer to OT than the Reebok........ it well maybe..... but when Irani was a lad, Bolton played at Burnden Park.... about 2/3 miles from Kearsley! Twat.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Lucky13 said:

The other week Irani was justifying his support for manure by saying Kearsley (where he grew up) was nearer to OT than the Reebok........ it well maybe..... but when Irani was a lad, Bolton played at Burnden Park.... about 2/3 miles from Kearsley! Twat.

I find it almost impossible to listen to this fuckwit, he knows fuck all about anything. His over-familiarity is so fucking annoying. This is pretty typical:

Brazil: Next caller we have is James, a Man U fan from Dover. Hello James.
Irani: Jiiimmmmmmeeeeee, how's it going pal?

What a fucking cünt Irani is. If I ever see him at a derby match, it'll take a team of horses to drag me off mauling his fucking face...............and relax.

Swales lives said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:

I find it almost impossible to listen to this fuckwit, he knows fuck all about anything. His over-familiarity is so fucking annoying. This is pretty typical:

Brazil: Next caller we have is James, a Man U fan from Dover. Hello James.
Irani: Jiiimmmmmmeeeeee, how's it going pal?

What a fucking cünt Irani is. If I ever see him at a derby match, it'll take a team of horses to drag me off mauling his fucking face...............and relax.

lol very good and very true

183sash said:
"I I A C" - if you dont understand look up "Get Ronnie Irani off talksport" on facebook

I'm starting-up an alternative facebook site to keep Irani on TalkShit.

Why?

Well no matter what problems "life" throws my way, I only have to listen to this radio station for a few minutes to appreciate how much worse life would be having to wake-up every morning as Ronnie Irani.

As for the fat little sweaty and wannabe rag, he knows where the Talkshit bodies are buried, else they'd have binned him 2 years ago.

1961_vintage said:
183sash said:
"I I A C" - if you dont understand look up "Get Ronnie Irani off talksport" on facebook

Why?

Well no matter what problems "life" throws my way, I only have to listen to this radio station for a few minutes to appreciate how much worse life would be having to wake-up every morning as Ronnie Irani.

As for the fat little sweaty and wannabe rag, he knows where the Talkshit bodies are buried, else they'd have binned him 2 years ago.

If i woke up knowing i got £600 for 4 hours work every day i wouldnt care if i had 1 eye and 2 fingers

BoyBlue_1985 said:
1961_vintage said:

Why?

If i woke up knowing i got £600 for 4 hours work every day i wouldnt care if i had 1 eye and 2 fingers

What you do to relieve your "morning glory" is your business!

But yeah - he's a wanker too.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JMdk9Oybk4[/youtube]

if he gets sacked for what most people think its not on.

Must have missed something here - has he been suspended or something?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.