Alan Green - Hate Him or Love Him?

BringBackSwales

I utterly detest him, possibly the most loathsome and odious person in football. I am going to ring one of his phone ins and tell him so but was interested to hear what other Blues genuinely thought of him.

1 vote says hate

Funny thing about him is this: How can any one who constantly praises the rags and Slur Alex, and all things raggy and Old Scaffold - how can he be a Liverpool season ticket holder?? But he is. Strange man.

Listened to some commentary from him from the last Euros, and it was some Spanish or Italian player coming on and he was saying something along the lines of 'he'll be going over at the slightest touch' or 'here we go with the play acting' - I was wondering what he would be saying when Ashley Young took the field?

Utter wanker of the highest order.

malg said:
Listened to some commentary from him from the last Euros, and it was some Spanish or Italian player coming on and he was saying something along the lines of 'he'll be going over at the slightest touch' or 'here we go with the play acting' - I was wondering what he would be saying when Ashley Young took the field?

Utter wanker of the highest order.

thats 3-0 to hate/dislike v love/like - think we should stop there, 100% hate is good enough for me, just need to get through to the twat now (anyone know where I can find out some of the bad things he has said about us this season?)

I really can't understand this criticism - other than the fact that every single pundit/presenter is routinely criticised on this forum on a regular basis.
I have heard Alan Green speak out against "fergie time" refs being bullied by Bacon face etc on many occasions.
Whatever his perceived faults he is no United lover.
Some people on here need to stop being so neurotic!

When I read the title I thought it said 'hate him or loathe him'. I would have been hard pressed to choose between the two.

Apart from the reasons described earlier I detest the way that if you don't agree with him on the 606 phone in he cuts you off in a 'it's my ball i'm not playing any more' kind of way.

He's just another twat who likes the sound of his own voice. Another vote in the hate column.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.