Alan Green - Hate Him or Love Him?

Plain Speaking said:
I cant think of another media pundit I dislike as much.

I will celebrate the day he retires.

16-1, thanks I can sleep well tonight - Green you are a fucking turd

kippaxwarrior said:
He had previously described Manchester City's Chinese defender Sun Jihai as wearing shirt "Number 17 -- that'll be the Chicken Chow Mein, then" during a live radio broadcast.

All you need to know

KW can I take that as 17-1??

A vile individual. Even if you don't think he's biased.....which he unquestionably is.... there's still the smug self importance and the utter superficiality of his understanding of the game to contend with. I doubt he's ever played football in his life. Last to be picked at school, Fatty Green.

"Manchester City? Champions League? Don't make me laugh!"

Detestable

At least he has an opinion that's worth listening too and he isn't some bland Man Utd crawler

just getting back to alan green

hes a **** just likke every other **** of a journilist and commentator who slagged city off for ther last 20 years

some **** has told them

"city are back"

watch them change there tune.....cunts

We're taking your calls tonight on six-oh-six: Should Balotelli be burned at the stake or be made to donate all his organs to Jimmy Armfield? Lizzy's got all your texts and tweets after we go to Tony, an Arsenal fan in Inverness...

Cannot stand the over-opinionated, pompous, self-serving, racist bastard

I don't listen to 606 if he is doing it

I've complained to the BBC about his racism and his fondness for personal violence/abuse

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.