Alan Green - Hate Him or Love Him?

Prestwich_Blue said:
squirtyflower said:
goat boy said:
Sacked from his 606 opinion perch, apparently.

Ding dong.
I hope this is true

Have we a link?
He said at the weekend it was his last one.

Hoo-bloody-ray!

I cannot stand the jumped-up, self-opinionated, bully.

He says he wants to hear more of what callers have to say, but continually interrupts them and says things like, "I'll tell you what I think", and then go on and give us five minutes of crap before repeating the exercise with the next caller.

Vienna_70 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
squirtyflower said:
I hope this is true

Have we a link?
He said at the weekend it was his last one.

Hoo-bloody-ray!

I cannot stand the jumped-up, self-opinionated, bully.

He says he wants to hear more of what callers have to say, but continually interrupts them and says things like, "I'll tell you what I think", and then go on and give us five minutes of crap before repeating the exercise with the next caller.
When callers actually get a chance to say something and they make a really good point which he has not answer to, rather than admit it he just cuts them off.....

He actually denied being a Liverpool fan!

I remember when a lot of people (not just City fans) wrote to the BBC with regard to his bias towards Liverpool a few years back, he went through a spell when he was not even hiding it, it must have had some effect (despite the pathetic BBC response letter) because he calmed down and has hardly been mentioned since

Has he left Radio 5, please tell me it is true.... First Thatcher, then the deby win, now this.. Good things do come in threes.

Hart of the matter said:
Has he left Radio 5, please tell me it is true.... First Thatcher, then the deby win, now this.. Good things do come in threes.

It was his last 606 last weekend but he is still a commentator.

PinkFinal said:
Hart of the matter said:

It was his last 606 last weekend but he is still a ****.

edited for accuracy

:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.