Alan Green leaving the BBC

Remember when he used to say: "I worry about when the sheik gets bored and walks away from City".
The truth is, he was scared to death, on behalf of Liverpool, that Mansour would NOT walk away.
A tiny bit of research would have told him that the sheik was in it for the long stretch, but perhaps he knew that and was dissembling.
Alan Green a journalist? You're having a laugh.

I remember him saying that he and Van Gaal would often run into each other at Fostets chippy in Alderley Edge after night matches at the swamp.
It closes at 10pm which gives van Gaal less than half an hour for added time, the walk off the pitch, speaking to the team and then the tv interviews before driving 15 miles through heavy traffic.
Whats that saying about pants on fire?

He was a tool on 606. Seemed to think he was there to put all the callers straight. Horrible, deluded man, I'd like to think he gets the send off he deserves.

I remember after the spurs game at home we won 3 2 with a Balotelli pen. On the way home was listening to him and he said when Bale scored “the press room erupted”. Says much about him and the rest of the wankers we let in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.