Alan Green

dario2739 said:
blue dallas said:
what a snide, slug like, rim sniffer !
zl3frb.jpg

He looks like something out of Lord of the Rings... you definitely wouldn't trust him with your kids!

Quality Hahaha

another one you can put in with Green is Tony Fuckincascarino -perhaps he can revisit this quote from the Times yesterday...

'' (re Blackpool)... I don't even know half of their players. Ian Holloway's a better manager than Roberto Mancini - he's attack-minded and knows how to organise a team, unlike the Italian ( I love the hint of typical Talksport xenophobia). Holloway did Mancini a favour - everyone's focusing on how good Blackpool were instead of Manchester City's poor effort at Spurs.''

Oh how we laughed!!!!!

I particularly enjoyed his on air squirm when he had to accept that the Sheikh Mansour banner was not in fact bought and paid for by the club as he suggested.

A note for Al' - it is OK to have an opinion as a broadcaster, but it is not acceptable to be ill informed, xenophobic, racist and ill mannered and remain a boradcaster..

Cascarino gave City an absolute slating in the Times on saturday morning - i'd love to know what he thinks now.

btw, did green commentate on our game last night? (i've not heard him or mike ingham on yet this season - wondered if theyd retired)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.