Alan Green

fbloke said:
I particularly enjoyed his on air squirm when he had to accept that the Sheikh Mansour banner was not in fact bought and paid for by the club as he suggested.

A note for Al' - it is OK to have an opinion as a broadcaster, but it is not acceptable to be ill informed, xenophobic, racist and ill mannered and remain a boradcaster..
Unless you're a fat Irish twat employed by an organisation that thinks because Terry Wogan was quite good in a particular niche then they should fill the airwaves with second-raters from Belfast & Dublin that is.

(Please note I'm attempting some irony here and am not necessarily serious. Unless everyone agrees with me of course.)

the blue panther said:
another one you can put in with Green is Tony Fuckincascarino -perhaps he can revisit this quote from the Times yesterday...

'' (re Blackpool)... I don't even know half of their players. Ian Holloway's a better manager than Roberto Mancini - he's attack-minded and knows how to organise a team, unlike the Italian ( I love the hint of typical Talksport xenophobia). Holloway did Mancini a favour - everyone's focusing on how good Blackpool were instead of Manchester City's poor effort at Spurs.''

Oh how we laughed!!!!!

He also said in yesterdays Times that we would not finish in the top 6 and the more he sees us the less he likes us.

I hope somebody is saving up these quotes!

Alan 'I need a winch to get me into my seat' Green actually said in the week we were taken over by Mansour that we wouldn't win the league in 10 years. Waiting to get back to the bag o' shit on that one...

The thing that really fucks me off is that these know nothing arse bandit journos never come out and hold their hands up. All they do is act like they never said anything of a sort and continue their smug cuntishness.

dario2739 said:
blue dallas said:
what a snide, slug like, rim sniffer !
zl3frb.jpg

He looks like something out of Lord of the Rings... you definitely wouldn't trust him with your kids!

Looks to me like he could be related to Eamonn 'smug rag tw@t' Holmes!

spacecadet said:
Alan Green- the sole reason I NEVER listen to 5 live anymore.
^^ This
.....and why is he an England fan? He's from Northern Ireland, by that same logic I'm now a Spain fan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.