Alan Hansen is a complete media slut

Johnno's sicknote

He said on MOTD that he worries about dzeko mobility and pace !

One fucking game, in fairness to shearerhe said he will definatley score goals in our team

Re: ALAN HANSEN IS A COMPLETE CU*T

Absolute tit that Hansen,another who is losing touch with todays game,biased bin dipping bastard,should be put out to grass,the knob head

Shearer stood up for him though at least

Hansen knows fuck all. Dzeko was highly praised by the RTE panel for what he done in the match. Making room for Tevez to do the damage is what they were saying. He got a assit for the Yaya goal. He took away 2 defenders for Tevezs header at times I wonder what game some of the so called pundits watch in the UK.

Just turned it off in howls of laughter the guy is deluded at least Shearer spoke a bit of sense. Hansen loses credability by the week.

Alan who.....
Don't let him bother you the man talks bollocks and that's a fact, we should know that by now

Dzeko is a very intelligant player. He knows how to use his advantages to his advanatage. Plenty of fast players about, Barrera at West Ham comes to mind all speed, but no idea when to make the right decisions. Dzeko's decision making and talent is beyond doubt. Every time i've seen him play been impressed.

Johnno's sicknote said:
He said on MOTD that he worries about dzeko mobility and pace !

One fucking game, in fairness to shearerhe said he will definatley score goals in our team

I think he has a fair point - there were many many threads about Dzeko before he joined and his biggest weakness was always his pace

He is going to be a top top player though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.