Alan Hansen is a complete media slut

Re: ALAN HANSEN IS A COMPLETE CU*T

if they put any more make up on him he would look like dame edna everidge, he made his self sound a complete tool, i suppose torres as more pace you t--t?

discopop said:
Just turned it off in howls of laughter the guy is deluded at least Shearer spoke a bit of sense. Hansen loses credability by the week.

is it me or are all of these scouse commentators upset with the way there teams playing ?.A touch of bitterness and jealousy me thinks.!

Hansen's comments aside - I thought a big plus today was Dzeko's moment was opening space for Tevez to exploit - solid debut i thought

Why on earth are the BBC having a defender commenting on a striker when possibly the best striker the Premiership has ever seen is sat next to him. Surely Shearer is better equipped to comment on Dzeko than Hansen. To be fair Shearer did say Dzeko will score plenty of goals.

Shearer didnt seem worried he was looking at him like he was an idiot. Shearers comment

"In that side he will get loads of goals. Done worry"

Mmmm. I think I will go with Alan one of the best centre fowards in the world in his day.

robbie brewer said:
Why on earth are the BBC having a defender commenting on a striker when possibly the best striker the Premiership has ever seen is sat next to him. Surely Shearer is better equipped to comment on Dzeko than Hansen. To be fair Shearer did say Dzeko will score plenty of goals.
Hes a blind dipper. Probably or make that definately believes that Torres is the best striker on the planet.

This topic deserves a wholehearted BUMP, simply because of the masterfully accurate subject line.

He's quicker than he looks, bit like Yaya. Shearer knows the score with him.

Makes me wonder why a similar player in the hostage is lauded so much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.