Alan Hansen is a complete media slut

Re: ALAN HANSEN IS A COMPLETE CU*T

I think some are over reacting a little. Hanson was actually quite complimentary about his 2nd half performance. His only crime was to suggest his pace might be lacking. I actually agree with that based on today but I think he will more than make up for it with his awareness, trickery, strength and heading ability.

Hanson is paid to have an opinion. It doesn't always have to please fans.

ultimateharold said:
He's quicker than he looks, bit like Yaya. Shearer knows the score with him.

Makes me wonder why a similar player in the hostage is lauded so much.

Doubtless Hansen would wank off over Berbaflop even though he has no pace

Go figure

He's right, swap for Ngog and Babel, they have pace......

Didnt look slow today at the match. Or in fact on the replays. Not played for a month. First game. Hansen is a prick, he wants to see slow watch Torres tommorow his legs have gone he is looking really slow the moment.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
I think some are over reacting a little. Hanson was actually quite complimentary about his 2nd half performance. His only crime was to suggest his pace might be lacking. I actually agree with that based on today but I think he will more than make up for it with his awareness, trickery, strength and heading ability.

Hanson is paid to have an opinion. It doesn't always have to please fans.

This there are some sensitive bastards on here tonight - facts he is not going to cover the ground as fast as say a Torres when he was at his peak and he will have to up his work rate and close down more but Bobby will sort that out and the attributes i have seen today more than make up for Edin mobility - top signing top player

alera said:
Shearer didnt seem worried he was looking at him like he was an idiot. Shearers comment

"In that side he will get loads of goals. Done worry"

Mmmm. I think I will go with Alan one of the best centre fowards in the world in his day.

Shearer was one of the most complete strikers ever, his face was priceless looking at Hansen haha.

He almost got through on goal several times, he's obviously intelligent and that can make up for a lack of pace.

Scottyboi said:
alera said:
Shearer didnt seem worried he was looking at him like he was an idiot. Shearers comment

"In that side he will get loads of goals. Done worry"

Mmmm. I think I will go with Alan one of the best centre fowards in the world in his day.

Shearer was one of the most complete strikers ever, his face was priceless looking at Hansen haha.

It was obvious even he couldn't believe what the twat was saying, although he knows him and what he is capable of rather well.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:

Hanson is paid to have an opinion. It doesn't always have to please fans.[/quote
Agree with this. Why is it when someone in the press have an opinion on city that most don't agree with then they are cunts? He gave an honest assessment on a player , as he saw it, just coz we don't agree yet over it. After we have played we get a forum full of posts saying " Merson" . Hansen". Shearer" etc... Really does get boring. So people have a different view on us from us? So what?

merson is an utter wanker though and ANYTHING he says is utterely pointless and irrelevent

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.