Alan Hansen talks sense shock

I can't believe the praise heaped on Giggs for last nights performance. He was dreadful in the 2nd half when his legs had gone and if anyone was to blame for the goal it was surely him and his cack corner & making no effort whatsoever to track back after it.

moomba said:
Kun Aguero said:
He should have been in the GB team, he was "the face" which gave Landan the games.

Maybe prince William should have been in the team too. If we're choosing promoters over footballers it makes perfect sense.

Don't forget Tony Blair and Ken Livingstone they deserve places too.<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:41 am --<br /><br />
Vienna_70 said:
MCFCBen said:
pirate said:
i feel dirty but I agree with something Alan Hansen has said.

He agrees with me that it was right that Beckham shouldnt be in the GB team

How can you justify Giggs' selection ahead of him? At least Beckham is playing games.

No, he's not; he's over here running around promoting himself.

AGAIN!

And when he is playing, it's in a second - or third - rate league full of has-beens and never wases.

Dosy David is only interested in making money for himself and his stick insect.

Perfect response.

El Counto said:
moomba said:
Kun Aguero said:
He should have been in the GB team, he was "the face" which gave Landan the games.

Maybe prince William should have been in the team too. If we're choosing promoters over footballers it makes perfect sense.

Don't forget Tony Blair and Ken Livingstone they deserve places too.

-- Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:41 am --

Vienna_70 said:
MCFCBen said:
How can you justify Giggs' selection ahead of him? At least Beckham is playing games.

AGAIN!

And when he is playing, it's in a second - or third - rate league full of has-beens and never wases.

Perfect response.

Who cares???....and I have to say Micah looked out of his depth at CB...exposed is the word I'd use!!!!

ABU inc GDR said:
El Counto said:
moomba said:

Don't forget Tony Blair and Ken Livingstone they deserve places too.

-- Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:41 am --

Vienna_70 said:

AGAIN!

Perfect response.

Who cares???....and I have to say Micah looked out of his depth at CB...exposed is the word I'd use!!!!

What's the point in posting "Who cares" if you're not interested don't bother postings.

I was at the game and thought Micah did well last night, playing in a position he must of played about 2 times in the past 3 seasons.

moomba said:
Kun Aguero said:

When did Prince Willy become a sportsman?

Beckham is a role model(not shagged his sister in law, not beat up a team mate with a golf club) ask any 12-20 year old boy in the world who Beckham is and at least 80% will know who he is, ask anyone outside the UK who Micah is and they'll not know, if their is another Live Aid and Bono is giving interviews to the press, I'd expect U2 to perform.

Kun Aguero said:
moomba said:
Kun Aguero said:

When did Prince Willy become a sportsman?

Beckham is a role model(not shagged his sister in law, not beat up a team mate with a golf club) ask any 12-20 year old boy in the world who Beckham is and at least 80% will know who he is, ask anyone outside the UK who Micah is and they'll not know, if their is another Live Aid and Bono is giving interviews to the press, I'd expect U2 to perform.

Ask the same demographic who Hitler was and they will probably be able to give you a answer. Just because you're famous does not make you a good role model.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.