Alan Hansen

BBC Sport were very quick to bring up his "You don't win anything with kids" quote.

They should be talking about his achievements and nothing else. I can't see a former Rag being any good at football punditry.

Get well soon Big Al.
It is shit that, but I don’t see the need for the he never had a problem with City quotes either. It doesn’t matter, he is a legend of the game and needs support through this battle. That’s all that matters.

Top player , classy when bringing the ball out from the back , I think he got 32 caps for Scotland which in itself is a travesty , hope he pulls through

Compare him to Dublin, McManaman, McCoist, Micah etc etc (there's at least another dozen you could name). Criminal that they're (presumably) on a bloody good wedge for their "insights".
Hansen was paid loads too, to be fair. No doubt if he was on tv today, he’d be ripped apart, just like every single pundit is these days.

He was only on once a week, with occasional midweek, so he didn’t suffer from over exposure too. McCoist was loved as a pundit until he became “full time.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.