Alan Hansen

Bad news,hope he gets through it.
Tremendous player in his era.

Good pundit,in the days when there wasn't anything like the snide vitriol there is today.
To comfortably hold down a place in that Liverpool team in the late 70s/early 80s was no mean feat. They were an awesome side. Way better than Bingo's mob. I can't fathom how people reckon the current team are the best dippers XI of all time.

To comfortably hold down a place in that Liverpool team in the late 70s/early 80s was no mean feat. They were an awesome side. Way better than Bingo's mob. I can't fathom how people reckon the current team are the best dippers XI of all time.
Don't think the Liverpool fans were as obnoxious years ago either ?
Perhaps as City weren't remotely their rivals (they nearly always trounced City at Maine Road), they didn't hate City ?
Also Social Media has seen the vitriol of opposition fans go through the roof.
LFC fans I've met, absolutely hate City as the younger Dippers naively think that Klopp, Salah and VVD are the best in their history.
City "cruelly denied" those 3 the titles and glory the younger Dippers think they should have won, as they feel this is their "history" and divine right.
They are absolute deluded buffoons who are the oddest bunch of football fans I've met, especially the younger whoppers.
Paisley/Shankly, Dalglish/Rush and Hansen/Lawrenson were streets ahead of the current LFC "Worldbeaters"...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.