Alan Hansen

Class footballer, admired through gritted teeth whenever Liverpool came to Maine Road and gave us the expected thrashing back in the day. I would say he is one of the few centre halves who could just slot into the modern style of play. I am sure Pep would have loved to have had him in his team. Hope he pulls through and thoughts are with his family at this trying time.

Back in the days when we used to admire Liverpool, mainly because they were the main opposition for the great satan
I would not say that, never a club I took to and games against them resulted in a good hiding on the pitch, they loved playing at Maine Rd.

Also never forget the two League cup semi games in the 80s , we were robbed in both and as a young fan that properly began my hatred for them.

Also at this time I now understand the rags utter hatred of them, it's mutual.

Anyway this is not the place to debate that.

Back in the days when we used to admire Liverpool, mainly because they were the main opposition for the great satan
Their club behaved better until 85 when their chairman blamed Chelsea for Heysel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.