Alan Henning - how should we respond?

Rather than expressing an opinion, it almost feels as though intheknow is trying to be an ISIS spokesperson here?

Very strange behaviour.

blueinsa said:
Rather than expressing an opinion, it almost feels as though intheknow is trying to be an ISIS spokesperson here?

Very strange behaviour.

Why?

Because i dont go in for group think or following the herd?

I never supported ISIS and Ive condemned them as evil, brutal, barbaric, wrong etc, but i dont agree with military action because i dont think its our business and its not a war we can win. I also think the UK and US Gov policies in various ways have brought this situation about.

Ive expressed sadness for Alan Henning anothers who have been killed but i acknowledge that our countries have killed many innocents too and the puppets like the Malaki Gov in Iraq, supported by US and UK have committed terrible crimes against Sunnis but we dont hear about them because that doesnt fit the agenda.

blueinsa said:

Very strange behaviour.

It does appear that way to me a little too. Maybe I am just imagining the under current though. Still fresh.

Paulpowersleftfoot said:
What would Alan Henning want us to do?
I'm fairly certain he wouldn't want his death avenging by a gung-ho British/Yank army blowing the place to fuck with scores of civilian casualties as collateral damage,the very same innocent people he was over there helping in the first place

Well put Paul , a moment of reflection is called for . I dont for once think nuking people and the resources there is going to happen . R.I.P. Alan , my thoughts are with his family this weekend , I dream of a world full of Alan Hennings , lets not sully this mans memory or the sacrifice he has made .

intheknow! said:
blueinsa said:

Very strange behaviour.

Why?

Because i dont go in for group think or following the herd?

I never supported ISIS and Ive condemned them as evil, brutal, barbaric, wrong etc, but i dont agree with military action because i dont think its our business and its not a war we can win. I also think the UK and US Gov policies in various ways have brought this situation about.

Ive expressed sadness for Alan Henning anothers who have been killed but i acknowledge that our countries have killed many innocents too and the puppets like the Malaki Gov in Iraq, supported by US and UK have committed terrible crimes against Sunnis but we dont hear about them because that doesnt fit the agenda.

I don't think for one minute that you are a sympathiser.

I also don't think you can change the main direction of this discussion with just your own honest opinion.

Gaylord du Bois said:
blueinsa said:

Very strange behaviour.
The fucker is spouting the same radical shit as last night.

TBH i find ITKs posts quite bizarre at times

Gaylord du Bois said:
blueinsa said:

Very strange behaviour.
The fucker is spouting the same radical shit as last night.

Would you like to explain what the "radical shit" was??

A lot of what itk! said makes sense, but you seem to think it's 'radical' for some reason.

I am intrigued that itk! has chosen not to respond to my previous observation, though.

Maybe my question was too direct...??

The problem is you aren't fighting an army, the war is against an idea. It's an ideology and fighting them and the obvious death of innocents it will bring will only turn more people towards them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.