Alan [Merged]

This is what being a city fan is all about...our fans are immense.

I took my bro to last nights game, he is a neutral but presently in the process of a damascean type conversion to the city faith...he fucking loved the Alan thing and talked about it the whole way home...well done fellow blues.

alan alan alan.

Stillsy said:
Absolutely brilliant.

Was in block 110 stood right at the back and i think it was Dannyboy who started it off with his mate who was buzzing over JO?

Brilliant.

If anyone didnt find it funny then you will never laugh.

Hahaha, guilty mate.

Everyone around us seemed to laugh, and my mate (who has an obsession for jo, as anyone heard at the back of 110) was relieved when everyone joined in lol.

Really good night

DannyBoy2890 said:
Stillsy said:
Absolutely brilliant.

Was in block 110 stood right at the back and i think it was Dannyboy who started it off with his mate who was buzzing over JO?

Brilliant.

If anyone didnt find it funny then you will never laugh.

Hahaha, guilty mate.

Everyone around us seemed to laugh, and my mate (who has an obsession for jo, as anyone heard at the back of 110) was relieved when everyone joined in lol.

Really good night

fuck off back to your own seat, you intruding little ****.

I haven't read all 25 pages as I have other things to do with my life ......... my sock draw needs tidying up for one thing but ffs..... Blues are complaining that the fans sang about Alan !
I was in the Kippax freezing my nuts off so I thought it was brilliant how quickly it took off, how people can be so quick to think of something always amazes me.
Well done to the lads who sang it, shame on those that slag them. It is what sets us apart from a rag or any other johnny cum lately fan.

[bigimg]http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/large/201770485.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1291282854&Signature=75%2FHFqMcap0DD4BTyXYMAiqM13k%3D[/bigimg]
he is off home bye.its off twitter

Ticket For Schalke said:
DannyBoy2890 said:
Hahaha, guilty mate.

Really good night

fuck off back to your own seat, you intruding little ****.

pipe down henshaw

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.