Alan [Merged]

Absolute 25 page gold. Some of this is real Gareth from the 'Office' material. I can only assume some people haven't been receiving their sense of humor due to the weather conditions. I do feel sorry any other Alans today though !

Now seriously - though johnmc may find it funny - Alan plays for Brazil's under 20s team. I'd buy him just for the entertainment value.

Anything funny is to do with timing & delivery really...last night it was frigging freezing, the game had not long since restarted after their player got stretchered off (his injury looked bad from where I was sat too), everything had gone a bit quiet and then the PA announcer comes out with Alan. Everyone around me was laughing. You can't really jazz up Alan to summat like 'mighty' Micah Richards can you?! It was funny because it wasn't expected.

I did hear an old bloke shout "That wasn't funny half an hour ago" to a group of lads chanting for Alan on the walk back to Alan Turing Way though....

When his name was announced and came up on the screens, me and my lad just looked at each other and pissed ourselves, moments later the chants started, like somebody else said, you either get it or you don`t, if you don`t you never will, funny as f*ck for us, not sure what the Salzburg fans made of it though.

Was funny for like the first 5 minutes but Shocking that he got more support than some of our own players. Especially when I heard someone say Id rather we had Alan than Jo. Unbelieveable

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.