Alan [Merged]

solley attwell said:
This is typical City humour that sets us apart from those rag dry shites. But it could become our trademark in the future. So instead of booing opposing players who we deem a threat we could all cheer or laugh out loud (since booing often makes players play better) and really confuse the fuck out of them.

I can't remember us doing this since the last Maine Road derby when we booed all their players except for Neville.

I have been bemoaning the fact that our famous sense of humour has dissapeared since the takeover.

So glad it came back last night, was very funny.

That was funny getting that started in 111.. Him and Jo champion

He nearly scored too.. i would of cheered..

Weve got Jo! Weve got Jo!Weve got Jo! Weve got Jo! You've got Alan! You've got Alan! You've got Alan! You've got Alan!
Oh we love you Alan we do! we love you Alan we do! we love you Alan we do! OH ALAN WE LOVE YOU!

Sit down if you love Alan! Sit down if you love Alan!

Damn, i need to copy that here

THAT'S A FACT!

Alan has signed!

trolololo.jpg

Pigeonho said:
That was fuckin piss funny last night! The kid must have been wondering what the fuck was going on! Would have been great to see what happened if he had scored! The Brazilian Alan, classic! We need a Dave now, or a Bob. The Brazilian Bob.

I think it was Blackburn who used to have a Belgian player called de Bilde who they all called Bob.

Well, it made me laugh.

Is Johnmc pulling an almighty Clarkie? Surely he is?
How can you not find a Brazilian called Alan, amusing? Alan is a gas fitters name, a sparkys name, a plasterers name. Its not a Brazilian footballers name!!! Johnmc, if i've fallen for your Clarkie, give me a grilling laddy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.