Alan Mullery

Horrible specimen, let them keep gobbing.

Fuck me, this site is running slower than Rick Holden down the left wing!

One bit i caught was him going off on one when Gary Owen said how the Champions League would bring more money and status to City.

Cue Alan's response of "YOU DAHN'T NEED THE MANAY, GAHHRY, CITEE DAHN'T NEED THE MANAY!"

Oh and Spurs do i suppose Mr Mullered?

Coupled with the new UEFA ruling being introduced about clubs only spending what they earn and a Champions League qualification is quite important to both clubs.

I'm not one for conspiracies but even i can see it's mostly one sided in which team the media is backing.

Mëtal Bikër said:
One bit i caught was him going off on one when Gary Owen said how the Champions League would bring more money and status to City.

Cue Alan's response of "YOU DAHN'T NEED THE MANAY, GAHHRY, CITEE DAHN'T NEED THE MANAY!"

Oh and Spurs do i suppose Mr Mullered?

Coupled with the new UEFA ruling being introduced about clubs only spending what they earn and a Champions League qualification is quite important to both clubs.

I'm not one for conspiracies but even i can see it's mostly one sided in which team the media is backing.

They're no different to us. All the money 'Arry's spent on players who were sold by the club before he joined, then rejoined for more money! The media are just aching for us to lose out on 4th and even if we do make it all we'll hear is will be such comments as 'well you should have made it, given the money spent', whereas for Spurs it will be a 'fantastic achievement' and 'well done' this, 'lets all suck the twitcher off' that. Let them carry on though. I want EVERYONE to hate us.

Mullery was being an absolutely cretin of a human on ssn. He said that if Tottenham play anything like they did against Chelsea and Arsenal they will demolish us. Gary Owen was not too impressed with Alans thoughts though.

I hate everything about Spurs I think.

Goaters said:
Mullery was being an absolutely cretin of a human on ssn. He said that if Tottenham play anything like they did against Chelsea and Arsenal they will demolish us. Gary Owen was not too impressed with Alans thoughts though.

Wait until you see their kit for next year, you'll hate them even more then. it's grotesque.

Goaters said:

I caught that bit as well, Gary just sat there with a 'i can't believe what i've just heard!' look on his face.

It's alright being confident but that was just pure arrogance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.