Alan Mullery

rassclot said:
for those of a certain age the stand out memory of alan mullery is when he became the first ever player to be sent off while representing england. the fact that this was in an era when almost nobody was sent off in international matches just compounded his disgrace.

that and when malcolm allison said he was garbage on an tv panel during the 1970 world cup.

And here lies the problem Mr Mullery has with our great club. I bet he wakes up with the sweats, not only because of his gross weight, but because he wakes up with visions of Big Mal mocking him on air.

Pigeonho said:
rassclot said:
for those of a certain age the stand out memory of alan mullery is when he became the first ever player to be sent off while representing england. the fact that this was in an era when almost nobody was sent off in international matches just compounded his disgrace.

that and when malcolm allison said he was garbage on an tv panel during the 1970 world cup.

And here lies the problem Mr Mullery has with our great club. I bet he wakes up with the sweats, not only because of his gross weight, but because he wakes up with visions of Big Mal mocking him on air.

So what you are saying is hes always been an arrogant tosser just that now hes a fat arrogant tosser!

I can remember in the Billy McNeill era, this twat was Palace boss and before a game, gave an interview slagging us off and saying we wouldn't go up. We hammered them and the Kippax slaughtered him. And we did go up, so I'm delighted he's at it again. Oh, and Ralph Coates - do one, slaphead

Scrabster Six said:
Pigeonho said:

So what you are saying is hes always been an arrogant tosser just that now hes a fat arrogant tosser!

A fat, scarred, arrogant tosser!

Blue_Rossy said:
KentBlue said:
Ha ha. I remember that. Live on air Big Mal told him to his face that he was useless.

Nearly fell off my chair.

lmao before my time, would love to have seen that.
There's a clip of it on the Big Match Best of the Studio DVD.

Ralph Coates for England said:
Yeah what a total cu*t... an ex spurs captain talking up his teams chances...

Some of you lot are unbelievable

Listen matey this is a Man City forum what do you expect people to say "oh yeh Mullerys right Spurs will beat City tonight" if you dont like Spurs being slated then fuck off back to cockneytwatsrus forum.

Ps Ralph Coates was shite as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.