Alan Mullery

i would hardly call 2-1 wins against half an arsenal team and a 10 man chelsea team with the aid of a wondergoald from a goalkeeping mistake against arsenal and a dubious penalty against tottenham outstanding destructive performances!

I find it really amusing the reaction since the Villa win and the hype up to this game. The media and a lot of the mentally challenged pundits are really are giving it some. Collymore last night was laughable, it was like listening to someone having a nervous breakdown on air.

It's all a far cry from the patronising guff they've been spouting since the takeover, City will never do this or that etc etc. Now it really is desperation from some. Arsed if we don't make 4th? Not me, its been the best season for as long as I can remember and Im 38. Its only the beginning for us

Good on Gary though, one thing City do not have is adequate representation in the media, particularly nationally.

Start winning and the media will start respecting. That's how it works. They're annoyed today. Carry the banner for England into Europe and their tune will be much different.

Les Ferdinand was interviewed on 5 Live earlier. He said that City are "leaking" goals at home.

Well Les, in the ten league matches at home with Bob in charge, we've conceded six and only Everton have scored more than one.
Meanwhile at the other end, we've scored 21

Alan Mullery is a bitter bastard...see his face at the end of the sky interview earlier, he just wanted to get off camera, you could see his face contorting as he spoke about us.

Meanwhile, Gary Owen was a picture of calm and decorum....now that's class Mullery ;)

for those of a certain age the stand out memory of alan mullery is when he became the first ever player to be sent off while representing england. the fact that this was in an era when almost nobody was sent off in international matches just compounded his disgrace.

that and when malcolm allison said he was garbage on an tv panel during the 1970 world cup.

It isn't really a surprise that ex spurs players like Mullery and Les Ferdinand are saying stuff like this. I don't think they are there to give an unbiased opinion, they are there for their Spurs connections. Why does anyone expect any different and why does anyone give a shit?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.