Alan Pardew

He's a good manager for them and his team is finding it hard to cope with it's injuries and europa. I think it's good to see a team commit to a manager, rather than the 4 bad results and boot them way, a long term vision is always the best course of action.

All they need is a couple of players in jan (another striker if Ba leaves, Balotelli on loan would be hilarious) and to avoid anymore 1st team injuries and they'll be dandy.

If Chelsea pay a lot for Ba maybe they will be able to add depth to their squad, you know it's bad when Ameobi and Obertan are your super subs every game when in trouble.

would be a bit funny if Hughton finishes above them with a Norwich side that was tipped to go down start of the season though, think he'll end up a more accomplished manager than Pardew in the end.

Breaker said:
If Chelsea pay a lot for Ba maybe they will be able to add depth to their squad, you know it's bad when Ameobi and Obertan are your super subs every game when in trouble.

Chelsea will not pay for Ba more than 7 mil though as it's his release clause.

I like Newcastle as a club, their fans are OK and Pardew is a decent manager...they will come good sooner or later......

For all Ashley's faults Toon fans have a lot to thank him for.....

All (imo)

Breaker said:

would be a bit funny if Hughton finishes above them with a Norwich side that was tipped to go down start of the season though, think he'll end up a more accomplished manager than Pardew in the end.

Isn't that a dead cert...

why aren't Newcastle in for Danny Graham. They are after a striker to replace Ba, he's a Newcastle fan and wants to move back to the North East. Plus he will surely come cheaper than guys like Loic Remy, in fee and wages.
Seems like a perfect fit to me.

Why not loan ballo to them till the end of the season, paying the full wage and bonus value, they have had 7 mill put in the bank which will help to get ballo some game time, plus rip the arse out Newcastle centre and drive up the councils takings in parking fines?

Fans beginning to turn on Pardew apparently. Singing "You don't know what you're doing" and booing when Cabaye was taken off yesterday. According to Pardew, Cabaye had felt some tightness and asked to be withdrawn a few minutes earlier. Those Geordies never learn do they?

(sorry chrisNUFC)

Churchill123 said:
Was it 8!! Bloody hell makes it seem even more mad now! Think fat mike Ashley is wondering why he gave him such a long deal now? Surely if he gets sacked early he'll get a lovely pay off!
I think its because Ashley pays him 2/5's of fuck all in wages. Rumour had it Ashley cleared some very hefty gambling debts Pardew owed and in return, hey presto

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.