Alan Shearer

Was on a par with Sergio and Henry without a doubt. An absolutely incredible forward. Strong, great in the air, powerful shot with both feet and a supreme finisher. Also didn’t let the loss of that yard after that dreadful injury hamper his effectiveness.

Sad sign of the times when City fans start equating greatness solely with Trophies won.

How many Trophies did Colin Bell win compared with Jonny Evans?

I refer you to a great reply by Giannis (the Greek freak) to a reporter who asked about his season being a failure. A reply that YouTubers and gamers could do well to listen to.

Great player. I choose not to listen to any punditry so he’s still ok in my eyes.

Was on a par with Sergio and Henry without a doubt. An absolutely incredible forward. Strong, great in the air, powerful shot with both feet and a supreme finisher. Also didn’t let the loss of that yard after that dreadful injury hamper his effectiveness.

Sad sign of the times when City fans start equating greatness solely with Trophies won.

Spot on

Spot on

I remember going to Ewood park when shearer was in his prime. Outstanding player and at the time was probably the best striker on the planet.

Spot on, domestically Gary Neville’s trophy haul dwarfs Maradona’s, Totti’s, etc. Trophies won defo don’t equate to greatness, we only have to look at our own Kalvin Phillips for proof.

Had he gone to United the trophy count would have been a lot more ...........
And that's precisely why he should command some respect from us. When linked to a move from Blackburn in 1996, I recall United supporting 'friends' of mine declaring that it was a step up he couldn't possibly refuse. Refuse it he did though, in favour of Newcastle. From that point onwards, the rags hated him with a vengeance. While it pains me to say it, he'd have won numerous honours playing under the red-nosed twat. At Newcastle, he won nothing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.