Albums with no bad tracks

MCFC BOB said:
Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not - Arctic Monkeys.
Roll Away - Back Door Slam.
Crazy for You - Best Coast.
Silent Alarm - Bloc Party.
Music Has the Right to Children - Boards of Canada.
The Chirping Crickets - Buddy Holly.
Crystal Castles (2010) - Crystal Castles.
Hey, Everyone! - Dananananaykroyd.
The Seldom Seen Kid - Elbow.
Fleet Foxes - Fleet Foxes.
Antidotes - Foals.
Tarot Sport - Fuck Buttons.
Soul Food - Goodie Mob.
Gorillaz - Gorillaz.
Demon Days - Gorillaz.
Plastic Beach - Gorillaz.
Psychocandy - The Jesus and Mary Chain.
Unknown Pleasures - Joy Division.
I Speak Because I Can - Laura Marling.
The Dark Side of the Moon - Pink Floyd.
Hysterics - Rolo Tomassi.
Never Mind the Bollocks... Here's the Sex Pistols - Sex Pistols.
The Stone Roses - The Stone Roses.
Vampire Weekend - Vampire Weekend.
Pinkerton - Weezer.
xx - The xx.

So there isn't a bad track on any of those albums? Fucking hell BOB, sometimes less is more.

MCFC BOB said:
Freestyler said:
No BMTH - Suicide Season Bob?
I always find myself fast forwarding or skipping 'No Need for Introductions...'. I think it's a pretty poor track. However, that line 'and everything you put me through, I should have fucking pissed on you' is brilliant because of its humour.

was interested to which you wasn't keen on.

that would be an obvious skipped song i suppose, it's crazy, it's stupid and it's mad, but in a weird way it's brilliant, it's seems like a no holds barred interlude, fits in perfectly with the rest of the album.

i love the song with the ending and kicking straight into the Suicide Season riff.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
MCFC BOB said:
Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not - Arctic Monkeys.
Roll Away - Back Door Slam.
Crazy for You - Best Coast.
Silent Alarm - Bloc Party.
Music Has the Right to Children - Boards of Canada.
The Chirping Crickets - Buddy Holly.
Crystal Castles (2010) - Crystal Castles.
Hey, Everyone! - Dananananaykroyd.
The Seldom Seen Kid - Elbow.
Fleet Foxes - Fleet Foxes.
Antidotes - Foals.
Tarot Sport - Fuck Buttons.
Soul Food - Goodie Mob.
Gorillaz - Gorillaz.
Demon Days - Gorillaz.
Plastic Beach - Gorillaz.
Psychocandy - The Jesus and Mary Chain.
Unknown Pleasures - Joy Division.
I Speak Because I Can - Laura Marling.
The Dark Side of the Moon - Pink Floyd.
Hysterics - Rolo Tomassi.
Never Mind the Bollocks... Here's the Sex Pistols - Sex Pistols.
The Stone Roses - The Stone Roses.
Vampire Weekend - Vampire Weekend.
Pinkerton - Weezer.
xx - The xx.

So there isn't a bad track on any of those albums? Fucking hell BOB, sometimes less is more.
Get hold of them all, and you will see why.

Actually, I'll retact 'Hysterics - Rolo Tomassi.' 'Trojan Measures' isn't a good song..

MCFC BOB said:

Actually, I'll retact 'Hysterics - Rolo Tomassi.' 'Trojan Measures' isn't a good song..

Starting at the top I like "Whatever People Say...", but Back Door Slam's cover of Outside Woman Blues fails. I can't be arsed going through them all, and I haven't heard every track on every album, but if you were asked the same question next week you would probably have 37 different choices. Not that this is a pop at you, it's just that I hate it when someone asks for something pretty definitive and the answer invariably is a list of the poster favourite bands/films/famous birds.

MCFC BOB said:

Starting at the top I like "Whatever People Say...", but Back Door Slam's cover of Outside Woman Blues fails. I can't be arsed going through them all, and I haven't heard every track on every album, but if you were asked the same question next week you would probably have 37 different choices. Not that this is a pop at you, it's just that I hate it when someone asks for something pretty definitive and the answer invariably is a list of the poster favourite bands/films/famous birds.

Have to agree, ive got all of those Gorillaz albums and there is some sh*t on there - as much as i like them

MCFC BOB said:

I liked Back Door Slam's album, and I was listening to Outside Woman Blues on the train before.

But if I was asked this question next week, I probably wouldn't have different answers. I've pulled these albums together in this list after making some kind of aggregate score based on what I think and how critically acclaimed they are.

These albums are on my iTunes, but these albums aren't all by my favourite band.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.