Alcohol-Free Beer

johnny on the spot

Yeah, yeah, I know. What's the point?

But I'm off the booze on medical grounds but still love the taste of a cold beer on a sunny afternoon.

Any recommendations?

I've so far tried Becks Blue (dear for small bottles), Cobra Zero (very nice), Brewdog Nanny State (excellent) and Bavaria 0.0 (piss).

Becks blue isn't expensive, last time I bought some it was under £3 for 6 330ml bottles, when I gave up drinking BB was the best non alc lager out there, of course this was a fair bit ago now.

Becks blue isn't expensive, last time I bought some it was under £3 for 6 330ml bottles, when I gave up drinking BB was the best non alc lager out there, of course this was a fair bit ago now.

I agree it's cheap enough in the supermarket, but I think I paid £2.65 for one in the pub last time. That's pretty steep for a 275ml swill. I suppose though that that's the price you pay.

I just can't get on with sweet pop and love a beer. Like I say, the Cobra and Brewdog bottles are really good.

It always used to be the case you got a worse hangover off non alcoholic beer than proper due too the chemicals they used to use

I agree it's cheap enough in the supermarket, but I think I paid £2.65 for one in the pub last time. That's pretty steep for a 275ml swill. I suppose though that that's the price you pay.

I just can't get on with sweet pop and love a beer. Like I say, the Cobra and Brewdog bottles are really good.

Ah, didn't realise you meant in a pub, sorry, yes that is very expensive, I drink lime and soda water when I go out nowadays, they charge a fortune for coke and it is just that syrup shite as well and that stuff costs about £48 for a box, profit ahoy.

It always used to be the case you got a worse hangover off non alcoholic beer than proper due too the chemicals they used to use
Used to drink draught Swan when it was my turn to drive, it was really nice and I would have perhaps even drunk it when not being 'good' but as you say fucking hell my head in the morning...

If I have to stay 'dry' now it's Cobra

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.