Alcohol-Free Beer

Should be banned, the same as non alcoholic wine. When I first started dating mrs Stony I took her out for a meal and left the car at home so I could drink. I asked for the house white and then found out the cunts had been plying me with wine that was not only shit, but non alcoholic. I wasn't best pleased.
If you want a non alcoholic drink have some pop.

Should be banned, the same as non alcoholic wine. When I first started dating mrs Stony I took her out for a meal and left the car at home so I could drink. I asked for the house white and then found out the cunts had been plying me with wine that was not only shit, but non alcoholic. I wasn't best pleased.
If you want a non alcoholic drink have some pop.
I'm not even sure how the cunts get away calling it wine/beer it's entirely based on it being an alcoholic beverage

I agree it's cheap enough in the supermarket, but I think I paid £2.65 for one in the pub last time. That's pretty steep for a 275ml swill. I suppose though that that's the price you pay.

I just can't get on with sweet pop and love a beer. Like I say, the Cobra and Brewdog bottles are really good.
£2.65?is taking the piss a bit for Becks Blue. I charge £2. It's probably one of the better ones. They've certainly evolved since the awful catpiss that was Kaliber first burst onto the scene.

I was off beer on medical grounds recently.

I discovered the alcohol free shop near City's ground.

They do loads and loads of alcohol free beers and deliver. I got crates of lagers and stouts. Some of the darker ones are beautiful.

Just google the name.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.