Alcohol-Free Beer

I'm an alcoholic, I can't stand fizzy drinks, but I sometimes want something fizzy and cold and an alcohol free beer hits the spot.
Fair do’s.

This is an interesting post cos I would have thought the last thing an alcoholic would want to drink was something that tasted like alcohol without having the same effect as an alcoholic drink would have.

Turns out thats not the case at all.

It's a fair comment, especially as it pretty much costs the same. Does allow for people (blokes mainly) to have a 'proper' drink and still drive though. For example tonight I'll be at a wedding reception, where they will certainly be some alcohol free Guinness. I'll have two pints of the proper stuff and two cans of the 0%.
I’m going out tonight as well and I’m driving so I will stick to soft drinks that don’t taste alcoholic.

I don’t like drinking anything at all alcoholic when I’m driving cos I find it hard to stop when I’ve had a taste for it so would end up either driving whilst over the limit or ditching the car and getting a taxi.

I know people slate it but I quite like the Becks Blue, at least in bottles, case of 15 for 7 or 8 quid most supermarkets last time I looked

I’m just drinking Vimto diluted with cold Volvic at the moment. It’s almost as satisfying as a pint.

Recently, had some alcohol free Peroni by accident. Very good. About 40 years ago I was off alcohol due to dicky liver and the alcohol free beer was awful. Things must have changed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.